chapter 3

As I hopped into my car my phine wrung and Roxy's number came up.

"Yes Roxane can I help you?" I asked slightly aggitated but not at her but at this whole damn situation I mean how did this happpen? Why did she have to come back to the states in the first place? And If she did Why Atlanta? Shes from Florida for gods sake! I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Well damn who pissed in your cornflakes? I was just wondering where are you? I mean I thought you were gona stay after school with the gang." I hit my head with my palm. I had completely forgotten that I agreed to that but I mean after Being there with Victoria how was I expected to remember.

"My bad sis naw babes I got yall tomorrow I'm already In the car. I totally forgot I'll make it up to guys I promise." I'll get the some Publix cupcakes and they'll be fine.

"It's cool well ok see you tomorrow ma remeber to stay after tomorrow though. Make no other olan cause if you do I will cut your clit off and feed it to Nikki." And we laughed. My friends are so extra I can't believe how extra she is some times but she did make me feel alittle better and that's what I love about her.

"Alright Love you ma, see you tomorrow."

"later!" I hung up the phone and pulled up into to Nikki's drive  way. I pulled the car mirror down, aplied my favorate flavored lip gloss and fliped it back.Then got out my car and knocked on her door. She answered with black boy shorts and a red t-shirt with black lettering she looked me up and down.

"Hey sexy was up." I smiled. Damn Nikki was sexy. Yea I know I probably shouldn't have went to Nikki's place but I needed a very physically pleasing way to get my mind off of victoria and I know that Nikki cangive me that.

"Hey your self now can I come in or am I just suppose to stand out side all day?" I flirted. She bit her bottom lip and I knew she wanted me.

"Of coarse you can come with your sexy ass. Damn girl when you said you was coming over so we could chill I thought you was joking. But now I can see that you were dead ass serious." I laughed and walked in side her house. It was a 2 story place with 2 bed rooms on the sencond story.She led me upstairs and I smirked at her boldness, I mean how did she know I came here for that?

"So Im guessing this is you parents room." I said looking into the huge brown room that looked really well decorated. It reminded me of my parents tiger print bed room my mom is a decoraitor so she loves to do things like that. I learned from her.

"Yup they got some kinda decorator to do our whole house when we moved her a few years ago from  L.A. I hate there room but I love mine" and as she said that we walked in to this red and black decorated room. There was heat posters evey where. Her comforter had chinese lettering on it and it was also black and red. She had a rack up for her caps, with a walk in closet and a murual of a very sexy black designing going around on her walls. Over all I can see why she liked her room it was a hot ass room to be in.  "you like it I'm guessing?"

"Yea I mean that design on your bed and wall is amazing. And even though I don't like red or the heat I'm loving the hell out of this room." I said taking it all in. I sat down on her bed and told her to come in front of me.

"So was up? I mean I know you didn't come all the way here to look at my room no matter awsome it is." I shook my head.

"Naw thats why I came here. Heard alot about it from the other girls at school and I had to check it out for my self." she shook her head and lifted me on her so that now I was stradling her.

"I dont know what girl that was I never have girls in my room or at my house. Way to much drama. Plus my parents live here and I don't want no girl trying to do any thing to my peoples place My dad would have my ass for it." I laughed but I could tell that she was dead ass.