💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💗

Start from the beginning

chaeryeong ran over to the swing set and yelled to heejin, "unnie!! come push me!" heejin chuckles and walks over to her, watching as the younger sits down and pulls her to stand behind her-

beginning to push her childish crush on the swing set, heejin smiled at how adorable chaeryeong looked right now- she was so cute and literally heejin could write an essay.

they swong each other back and forth for quite a while, until chaeryeong started to feel sick and her arms were hurting.. so they went to the actual playground playground part of the playground, with the slides and monkey bars and stuff you know?

chaeryeong was having alot of fun, and it was making heejin have fun.

but... that fun feeling heejin was having, it started going away when she felt eyes on her.. she looked around, squinting as she tries to see around them in the dark.

not finding anyone, heejin tries to shrug off that feeling by overlapping it as paranoia.

"unnie? are you alright?" chaeryeong asks her, noticing heejin's concerned face. heejin doesn't want to worry her crush, so she just smiles and softly replies, yeah!! i'm fine chae!"

continuing, she says cheerfully,  "c'mon now, let's go slide!!!" chaeryeong giggles and nods, running up to the slide.

"you'll be with me soon.. my sweet baby chaeryeongie... just a few more hours."

"yah!!! now what do we do unnie?" chaeryeong asks cutely as they make it back into heejin's house

the older shrugs, becuase she's also not sure what they're supposed to do now- she's never really sure if you couldn't already tell that-

brainstorming slightly, chaeryeong has an idea!! her and ryuryu used to always watch movies, soooo- "why don't we make this like an actual cute little kid sleepover!! let's buy candy and watch some horror movies!!!"

heejin doesn't seem apposed to that idea, so she nods. "i'll go to the store and buy some popcorn and candy... you wanna stay here and make a fort?" chaeryeong smiles and nods as well. heejin pats her on the bum before she puts on her shoes and leaves the oversized home

chaeryeong blushes.. but before she's distracted too much, she makes up a plan for the fORT!!!

she is an expert at fort building, as she has been making forts for about two thirds of her life.

...she began thinking about her ryuryu once more. she's in a good mood though, so she smiled at all the memories she has of them together.

like the suprise tree house ryujin had built for her, there were so many memories of the two of them in that.

or all the baking they did in her house with her mother..

speaking of her mother, chaeryeong never thought about it as a child, but... her mothers name was lee chaeyeon. their names were both chae, and that's usually a sibling thing..

wait...

was.. her mother her sister?

defenitly getting distracted, chaeryeong pulls up google on heejins computer. she looks her mothers name up. many articles pop up, some being of other people named chaeyeon, but she found one that looked promising...

"with parents passing away in car accident, lee chaeyeon was forced to take custody of her three month old sister, lee chaeryeong."

"lee chaeyeon passes away due to drug abuse, leaves fourteen year old sister with her husband."