Sasha: "Are you asking why people eat potatoes in general, sir?" Sasha asks him.

Everyone is just stunned at her question. My body is shaking from me holding in my laughter. Keep it together me.Then Sasha realizes something. She rips the potato in half and offers it to him.

Sasha: "Take half for yourself, sir" she tells him.

Keith: "Half?" He asks as she smiles.

Keith's stunned face is priceless. I think crack a little bit at the end there.

Few moments later, it's in the afternoon. Sasha has been running for five hours. Her stamina is impressive. Keith told her to run until she dropped while also being denied food. A cruel thing to be honest.

In the distance is a wagon of dropouts. They couldn't handle Keith's methods and so they left hoping to find some other way to contribute to society.

Eren: "The weak have no choice but to leave" he comment as we saw the wagon.

Marco, Conny and Mina look at him when he says that.

Eren: "They'd prefer picking up rocks and pulling out weeds than to stand up and fight"

(Y/n): "True but you have to remember Eren that we are only human. Not everyone can help by becoming a soldier." I reason with him. He nods in acceptance to that while everyone else is amazed to my reasoning.

Marco then asks us a question.

Marco: "That reminds me. We never heard where you are from or anything" he asks.

Eren: "We are from Shinganshina, same as Armin" Eren responded to him.

Everyone just looks shocked at the news.

Conny: "Then you were there that day too? Did you see it? The Colossal Titan and the Dark Titan?" He asks us in excitement.

Eren: "Yeah." He said as he looks at me.

I didn't say a word as I shrugged on it but the bloody image of the event stuck in my mind.

Few minutes later, people start to surround me and Eren as we are eating.

Eren: "We already told you, we saw it" he told the group of people.

They start to ask a series of questions about the events of the attack.

Samuel: "How tall was the Colossal Titan?"

Eren: "Tall enough to look right over the wall?" He replied.

Franz: "What about the Black Titan? What was it like?"

Eren looked at me to answer since I'm the one who saw up close from what I tell him. Everyone else also looked at me. I just sigh. There no way I can avoid it now. Might as well give them something.

(Y/n): "He is nothing I has ever seen. He killed many of the Titans and saved so many people. When he saved me, I can saw in his eyes that he wants to protect us." I said to them.

They were in awe about that.

(Y/n): "I even remember he spoke." This really got everyone's attention.

No had heard of a Titan speaking before.

Mina: "What did it say?" She asked as everyone is waiting for a response.

(Y/n): "Run" I said to them.

This sends chills down their spines.

Samuel: "What do normal Titans look like?" One of them had the courage to ask.