Training

Armin: "Armin Arlelt, from Shiganshina, sir!"

Keith: "Yeah? That's a stupid name. Your parents give you that?"

Armin: "It was my grandfather, sir!"

Keith: "Cadet Arlelt! Why is a runt like you here?" he said as he leans in Armin's face.

Armin: "To help humanity overcome the Titans!"

Keith: "That is delightful to hear! You're going to be a great light snack for them!" He said as he stands up and puts his hand on Armin's head, turning him 180 degrees.

Keith: "Row three, about face, runt!"

So, that is our drill sergeant is going around the rows picking out random people and scare them. Cruel but effective for turning someone into a soldier.

But when reincarnated in this world like me. This much better than facing a Titans. If you wondering where I am? I am currently, in front of me is Annie Leonheart and between me is Eren and Mikasa.

He does skip a few of the recruits because some of us have already seen hell. You can just see it in their faces including me.

I hear Keith found a new target to torture and the lucky target is Jean Kirsten. Keith asks him why he's here and he answers that he wants to join the Military Police Brigade and live in the Inner District.

Eren seem to glance at him at first, when say about Inner District. If those two meet I going be busy babysitting than training.

Keith: "So you wanna live in the Inner District?"

Jean: "Yes sir" he says with a smile on his face.

Keith headbutts him hard which causes Jean to go on his knees in pain.

Keith: "If you can't handle that, you'll never make it to the Military Police Brigade" He told him.

He then goes on to torment some of the others breaking them down and destroying their dreams. This guy is intense. He's currently berating Conny for an incorrect salute until something catches his eye.

(Y/n): 'This is going to be amusing seeing in person.' I thought.

He sees Sasha eating a hot potato hoping that she is not being seen. Unfortunately for her, everyone could see her. If I was near, I might've been able to help but now she's screwed.

Keith: "Hey you. What the hell are you doing?"

He asks her menacingly. She doesn't even know who he's talking to. She thinks it's someone else. Oh how wrong she was.

Keith: "You. I'm talking to you! Who the fuck are you?" He exclaimed to her.

She swallows the bite she at hard and salutes with the potato in her hand.

Sasha: "I'm Sasha Blouse from Dauper, in the Wall Rose's southern district, sir!" Sasha says to him with confidence.

Keith: "Sasha Blouse. What's that you are holding in your right hand?" He asks her scarily calm.

Sasha: "A steamed potato, sir! I came across it in the kitchen, so I picked it up!" She informs him.

I don't know whether to laugh at her or laugh at that answer.

Keith: "You mean you stole it? Why? Why are you eating the potato now" he asks her.

Sasha: "I wanted to eat it while it was still warm so I figured it was now or never sir" she says to him.

I literally about to crack in laughter. My stomach can't take it anymore.

Keith: "No... I don't get it. Why are you eating a potato." he reiterates as she looks very confused.