"What do you mean? Tommy isn't weak?!"
"Don't call them by their names Y/N. You should know this." Her father grabbed a shot glass out of the now opened cabinet, popping off the cap of the alcohol, reminding her of why they use alias'. "And yes, he isn't. But training is going through the people lower then the age of 18."

"How about 187?" She asked again, stopping near the long table. "He is 21"

He went quiet like he usually would when he is thinking, pouring the amber liquid in the small glass before tightening the lid back on. He sighed yet again. "Be back before sunrise, or else I will send a search party for you. And I know you hate when I do that"

Y/N repeatably thanked him, going over and hugging his side as he awkwardly patted her head. He's never the one for human contact, but if it involves death and his job or his daughter, he would tolerate it.

"Alright, go on now.- Puffy, can you tell 187 about him going outside with Y/N" He said once his personal assistant, Puffy, walked in the room walked into the room holding a clipboard.
"Of course sir, can I go through the list of people attending with you?" Puffy bowed, Y/N took herself off her father and smiled at Puffy,

"You may, after you tell 187." He spoke sternly, letting Y/N go get ready and gingerly picking up the glass and tipping down his throat.

---

"Hey" 187, or otherwise know as Technoblade looked at the girl who just walked out her room. "You ready?"
Y/N hummed, Techno gestured for her to go first, and she did slinging her bag around her shoulder and walked down the grey corridor.

"Where are you going today?" Techno brought conversation between them,

"The beach to meet with Ranboo, Foolish and Hannah" She answered, "Well, while Dad is doing his 'important' meeting. I don't really want to be around for that"

"Yeah, things might get gruesome." Techno agreed, kicking one of the stray rocks on the metal like floor.
"Hm. Kind of surprised you didn't want to stay since you pride yourself to be the blood god, y'know"

"To be honest, I haven't gone to the beach in a while. Or outside even, so would rather go outside then stay and watch manslaughter" He said it so calmly like what a psychopath would say, but with it happening almost everyday it counteracts that.

"I thought it was going to be, quote on quote, friendly" Y/N joked, going up to the manual to open the large door near the top of the ramp they still had to climb.
"Your father is never friendly, well. Only to you and his most trusted men" Techno sighed, waiting behind her as she placed her hand on the sensor,

The metal covering of the door split in two, Y/N huffing at the time it took to make it wide open for anyone's viewing. "After you,"

"Thank you kind sir" Y/N continued to humour, walking up the metal and making it creak until she reached the dirt. Techno was close behind her,
Clicking on the large stone in the repetitive pattern and placing her hand on a different spot as it aligned around it in blue, the door closed back against each other with no sound.

She swore she could hear some sort of shout as it finished, sealing it away with no residue. The green grass plated on the top like it was natural.
"Beach?" Techno hummed, clicking away a weapon that was naked to the normal eye and followed behind her as they threaded through the trees of the forest.

----

Prince Sapnap weaved through his people, muttering apologies for the ones he brushed over the shoulder or accidently knocked to the side. He walked like a Prince would walk in the overpopulated streets of the kingdom; halting his steps when they were blocking his way, doing the awkward smile when someone's eyes lingered on his and swinging his hands back and forth when the wait was overbearing.