chapter three

Omg?! Did ash just publish three chapters in less than 12 hours? :O
Thank you for everyone who voted or commented on my previous chapters!
This will be the last chapter I'll publish today because it's Saturday and I want to start a stable schedule
If you have any questions regarding the story please write them in the comments!
Also please vote so more people can see this story!

Enjoy reading chapter 3! <33

-

You sat down on your bed looking through the window with a view at a busy road. It was slowly getting dark.
You were hungry, but you had to wait for your elder brother to get home.

He's wasn't really your elder brother. But you both shared a bond so strong that you both called each other siblings. Master didn't know that of course. He would disapprove.

Your eyes were pulsating. One of the effects of starving yourself.
Because you weren't like the others.
You couldn't really eat normal food, but there were exceptions.
But sometimes something would turn in you.
It wasn't always like that though. It started happening when you were 7, after your quirk started to get stronger. You started losing your appetite.

-

You never told anyone about it. Your mom would hit you if you said anything about the taste of the food. But it started getting worse as your quirk developed. You had stomach aches after eating too much of anything really. You were getting paler. Even your hair was matted. Your eyes were bloodshot. You were always tired.

Your parents' relationship was also depleting. They were getting into more and more fights, the fights would get physical. You would sit in your closet, hiding and eventually falling asleep.

After one day collapsing while playing outside with your best friend you were taken by your mom into the house. She was concerned for once.

You were hungry. She took you into your bed and told you to rest. Later on she brought you some pills and a glass of water.
You took them and went to sleep.

You woke up in the middle of the night.
You could here sounds coming from the kitchen.
You could smell something good too.

You got out of bed. Not taking any notice of the always cold floor.
You opened your door and started walking to the stairs. You wanted to eat.

Food.
Fresh food.
You didn't have to starve anymore.

As you turned the corner into the kitchen you froze.
Your mom was sleeping on the ground.
Her eyes were closed.
There was a pool of red spilling from her stomach, forming a puddle on the broken marble floor.

You heard panting.
You looked up to the source of the sound.
Your dad.

He was standing behind the table, looking back and forth between you and your sleeping mother.
The problem was she wasn't asleep.
She wasn't even breathing.

Your dad was holding something to his side, attempting to hide it without you noticing.

-y/n...

You locked your stare with his eyes. Shut up.

-y/n I don't know what happened I-

I don't want to hear it. Shut up.
I don't care about you. Shut up.
Your the one who starts the fights. Shut up.

Shut up!

He fell backwards, not making any sound. When his head hit the ground, you could hear his head crack. His eyes were lifeless and there was a gurgling sound coming from his throat.