Chapter 47: Relief

Start from the beginning

"Abby called you," Emily questions.

"Yea."

Emily looks at Abby and Abby is staring at Emily and then looked away. I walk over to Abby to see how she is. Truthfully I just want to get away from Brunette and slut talk over there. I sit down next to Abby, but only finding my myself fall right to the floor.

"Dammit," I yell.

I slowly get up and kneel between Abby's legs. I touch her shoulders and that alerts her right away. She touches her shoulders as her mind runs thoughts through her skull. Just their with a sad face. Tears begin to fall from her eyes and she quickly wiped them away and I laugh at that action.

"Your so like me it's scary," I tease knowing no one can hear it.

I get up and walk to Emily hoping she is talking what is bothering her. When I get to the two Emily has stopped talking and was talking in panic.

"You don't know that."

"Alison is your girlfriend and you know the best part about that," Bea asked.

"What," Emily whispered.

Bea wiped the tear drops from Emily's eyes. "She's yours and she loves you. She will forgive you. Love like what you have doesn't come like mail. It comes like a rainbow. Their rare and you never lose that ever," Bea explained as she was serious.

"Are just saying rainbows because that's the gay thing," Emily asked as she sniffed.

"Shut up! I tried to think of something quick. Way to ruin the moment Emily," Bea said as she lightly punched Em's arm.

I really want to hate Bea but after her speech it's hard to hate her. Now I know that they aren't having something behind my back I feel a little better.

"Ms.DiLaurentis."

I shoot my head to the voice and it's a doctor and Abby quickly runs to the doctor along with Em and Bea. I slowly walk towards to group of people. When I get to the group of people the last word the doctors says is; "I'm sorry." And Emily and Abby break into tears.

I back up and my head is doing 360's. My breathing starts getting faster. Am I dead?!

"I can't be dead," I whisper as I run through the halls trying to find my room. I'm looking in everyones room and I can't find my body. I finally stop and my body slams against the wall and I fall to the ground as I start crying hysterically. I lost my life to A. I lost the woman I love. I lost everything. I stop crying when letting everything sink in and I just stare in space. I start to laugh when I start to feel relief wash over me. I been fighting for so long I'm kind of happy to let go. I don't care if I lost the war with A I'm just happy for it to be over. I slowly get up slowly. I walk back to the lobby and Emily is crying in Bea's lap and Abby is no where to be found. I walk over and kneel in front of Emily.

"I can't believe I'm doing this but Thank you so much Emily. Thank you for the life that you gave me. Thank you for the wonderful moment I spent with you. Thank you for making me a person I am today. You make me a better person. You taught me how to trust. You taught me how be nice, understand people, and most importantly you taught me how to love. I know this is so cheesy and you can't hear me, but I need to get this out because I'm leaving so no matter where I am and what I do you will always be in my life and I would never change that. I wish I was here with you, but I want to do this. I have to do this. Maybe when I'm dead A will finally stop hurting you and that could be my last gift I give to you... A life without A and you can have a great senior year with the girls. I'm sorry I'm doing this, but for once in my life I'm not being controlled on how to live my life. A isn't controlling this desition and I'm happy that I can make it. I love you more than the stars lie in the sky. I love you more than the sun shines, I love you more than infinity itself. Bye Em." I say finishing my speech with tears filling my eyes.

I kiss Emily's forehead and Emily shoots up and Bea looks confused.

"Bea take care of her."

I walk over to the window and write my name and smile at the art work I did. I looked behind me and smiled as I saw the light shinning brighter than the moon itself. It looks so peaceful... So A free.... So beautiful. Soon Em will join me and we can live entirety loving each other in each other's arms. I look over to look at Emily. "God.... I still don't know how I deserved you," I laugh. I then look back at the light and smile as it comes closer.

Hanna's Pov

"Guys we found a way out," I yelled as I finally snapped the door open and ran out.

"Guys we need to get to the hospital quick. Emily is probably sad about Ali," Aria states.

"I hope Ali's ok," Spencer said as we made it to the front of the school.