"So what will you be majoring in?", Jeno asked.

"Chemistry..."

"Chemistry?! Wow that's cool"

"Yeah it is. I love chemistry. I love doing all those experiments." She said with a small smile.

Seeing her smile a little bit made Jeno relieved.

"Yours is history right?" This time Soojin asked him.

"Yeah. I wanna be an archaeologist."

"Archaeologist?!?! Oh my God that's awesome. Why do you want to be one though?" Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Because my father is an archaeologist too. I have seen him traveling all around the world and solving so many mysteries of this earth. He found so many valuable historical objects and researched on them. He have done so many adventures in his life. He inspired me so I want to be just like him." He said with a big smile.

Her eyes widened. "Woooowwww that seems so cool. I hope you can fulfill your dream one day."

"Yeah I hope too. Oh look we are here."

Soojin turned and saw the familiar house she grew up in, through the window.

Both Jeno and Soojin got out of the car. They were now standing infront of a big gate.

Soojin turned back to face Jeno.

"Thank you for today Jeno.", Soojin said with a broad smile.

"Ahhh it was nothing. You don't have need to thank me." He gave her his eyesmile.

"Then I should get inside. Bye Jeno and good night."

"Bye. Sweet dreams Soojin." He waved his hand.

The gatekeeper opened the gate and Soojin got inside and Jeno had gone with his car.

Upon entering the big mansion which she called home, she was greeted by few of her house workers. While going towards her room, she met her mother.

"Soojin you are back", Seyeon beamed.

"Did you enjoy today?", she further questioned.

Soojin put on a fake smile and nodded.

"Mom, I have something to say you."

"Oh your dad and I also want to talk to you about something. Fresh up and then come to the living room."

"Ok." She nodded but wondered what her parents want to talk to her.

•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•

Jisung ,on the other hand, was lying on his bed and staring at his room's galaxy ceiling.
He turned on his side and saw the shopping bags that were not his, lying on his couch. He sighed and closed his eyes. He needed a good sleep. But a loud bang disturbed his moment. He stood up lazily and went towards the door. As soon as he opened the door, he was pushed on the side and he fell down on his butt.

"Ouch...ahhhh it hurts!!!" He slowly stood up rubbing his butt to ease the pain.

He turned around and saw his 16 years old sister sitting on his bed while swinging her legs. She giggled.

He rolled his eyes. "What do you want Jina?"

"Oh nothing but mom and dad-" She stopped before completing her sentence. She gasped and ran towards Jisung's couch. She was looking through the shopping bags that were kept there.

"Oh my God!!! These dresses are so pretty!!!", she exclaimed.

Jisung quickly came and snatched the bags out of her hands.

"HEY!!!"

"DON'T TOUCH THESE!!!"

"Why these are not for me?" Jina raised an eyebrow.

"Ewwww!!! Why would I waste my money on you?"

Jina pouted. "Then why do you have dresses for girls in your room?- Wait are you-" Her eyes widened.

"NO!!!!!"

"BUT I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING."

"WHATEVER YOU WILL SAY THE ANSWER IS NO!!!"

"OK BUT CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING?"

"HUH? Oo ok"

Jina sighed. "Anyways mom and dad were calling you." And with that she left her brother's room.

━═★ ✿¨¯'✿´¸¸.✿¨¯'✿ ★═━

"Mom , dad may I come in?"

"Oh yes Soojin come", her mom said.

She entered the living room and took a seat infront of her parents.

"What do you wanna talk about?", she asked.

Her mother and father shared a look. Then her father spoke up which left her stunned.

"You are getting married."

Here it is

Here it is. Now what will happen next?

Also this is Soojin's house...

And Jina looks like this....

Honestly I want Jisung as my older brother

Honestly I want Jisung as my older brother. It would be fun.

Thank you~