Deal with the Devil (Not really)

Annoyance, Anger and Exasperation were the main feelings of Adrien after the bullshit that had gone down today at school.

Annoyance at Lila's lies.

Anger at Mr. Damocles for expelling Marinette on entirely circumstantial basis.

Exasperation that some of the students really believed the Marinette could steal, cheat and hurt someone.

Enough was enough. Lila had crossed a line. He had thought she would be like a tabloid- a attention seeker, but it seemed she was more than that.

Seriously, the girl needed psychiatric help. Adding the Scarlet Moth mass akumatization scare and the Ladybug sentimonster to the mix, Adrien was in a bad mood. So Adrien did what he could - start planning Lila's downfall. One step at a time.                                     

"So, what are you going to do about pigtails and that lying witch?" asked Plagg as he flew out of Adrien's pocket towards his stash of cheese

Adrien sighed and flopped down on his couch. He had a photoshoot in about and hour with Vincent, which gave him more than enough time time to re-evaluate his choices and start planning.

"Step 1 is bringing Marinette back to school. Step 2 is...well begging Marinette's forgiveness," answered Adrien.

"Ha...ha...you owe your girlfriend so much for that bullshit 'high road' advice," Plagg said all the while laughing.

"Marinette is just a good friend, Plagg."

"Sure...kid, sure. How are you going to get pigtails un-expelled?"

"That's easy. I'll let Lila think she has won and be her 'friend'," said Adrien adding quotation marks around the word friends, "She is still an attention seeker. She will not pass up the opportunity to be my friend and gain publicity. So this will be her incentive to lie and get Marinette back into school while we will have another lie to expose."

"And how will you expose Lila?" questioned Plagg.

"That's easy. I'll call Mrs. Rossi. After all a concerned friend calling Lila's mother to know about her likes and dislikes, comforts and discomforts while planning a suprise party for her will not raise much questions. Getting further evidence will be very easy. Marinette knows Jagged Stone very well. Asking Rose for a favour to talk with Prince Ali will be easier. I can talk to Clara Nightingale and Steven Speilberg. Chat Noir can talk to Ladybug."

"What about her getting akumatized?"

"Well it's unavoidable. M'lady and I can defeat her. We have already what, three times, now? Plus her lies will get Marinette akumatized and I have no doubt Princess Justice will be a far scarier and harder to defeat than Volpina or Chameleon."

"Well then kitten, what are we waiting for? Let's rescue you princess and bring down this bitch."

Adrien smiled deviously with hints of Chat Noir shining through.

Lila's false little empire was going to crash and burn.