Chapter 7: ~ Saviour ~

Tony was walking back to the castle, but then he noticed a blinding light.

"That's Rookery! I need to go back and warn them!" Tony says to himself. "But how? They don't trust me anyway." Tony sighed and proceeded to walk away. "But I gotta try! Right?" He says looking back to the graveyard. He then sees Rudolph's little sister flying towards him.

"Tony!" Anna landed in front of Tony. But he grabbed Anna's arm and put a hand on her mouth.

"Rookery's coming, you better go warn your family. It's not safe for you here any longer." Tony whispered in Anna's ear, which Anna heard clearly.

"Ai wil, ip yu stawp cobering mai mout! (I will if you stop covering my mouth!)" Anna growled.

"Oops sorry." Tony let Anna go. "Now go find somewhere safe, I'm going back to the castle."

"But Tony... Rudy said you could help us. He's not lying, isn't he?" Anna used her child-like voice to make Tony pity her.

"I..." Tony isn't used to this kind of thing. The things that appear innocent, but can actually kill you.

"Of course I'm not lying!" Rudolph appeared out of nowhere and tackled Tony to the ground.

"Rudolph?" Tony squeaked. "Y-you're heavy, please get off of me." 

Rudolph didn't listen and stayed on top of Tony while giving Anna a look. Tony smiled at Rudolph, and ruffled his hair, making Rudolph purr from the gentle touch of Tony's hand. 

"You're such a big baby." Tony smiled.

"D-do you wanna go back?" Rudolph asked, and Tony nodded.

"It'll be much safer for us to talk inside," Anna added as she holds out her hands for the boys to grab on.

*****

Tony leaned on the wall, which Rudolph later followed suit.

"Rookery might find us sooner or later, you need to leave this place, Rudolph," Tony says as he looked over at Rudolph.

"Oh, and Tony! I have something to give you!" Anna exclaimed. "Here!" She shoved a dead creature into Tony's hand. 

"Anna! Get that away from him!" Rudolph walks to them, but Anna hissed at him before looking back at Tony again.

"This helps us in finding you if you're lost, so if you need help, just hold this up and whistle, we'll come and save you." Anna grinned her sharp fangs visible. "You can say, it's for good luck." She clapped.

"O-oh! Thank you, Anna." Tony smiled, while Rudolph scowled at his sister, as he walks behind Tony.

"You shouldn't accept weird things from her Tony," He whispered to Tony.

"I can hear you brother." Anna glared at him.

"I don't care." Rudolph grinned mischievously. 

Suddenly the ground was shaking wildly, Tony almost lost balanced, but Rudolph had a firm grip on him since he was behind the said male. They both held hands, and they flew back to where their parents were along with Anna.

"Dark destiny! We're under attack!" Rudolph's father exclaimed.

Rookery had drilled a hole in the ceiling of the crypt and had squeezed in large LED lights making it face the vampires, then opening it.

The Vampires hissed in pain, covering their eyes from the lights.

"No!" Tony screamed, acting fast, jumping on the LED lights, switching its wires. "Get out of here while you have time!" He screamed at the confused vampires. 

"Tony! Let's go!" Rudolph shouted as the others flew out.

"I'm coming!" He jumped down the LED lights and ran out of the crypt.

They heard the agonized scream of Rookery getting electrocuted before Manny could free him from the wires.

"Rudolph! Lead them that way." Tony says grabbing onto Rudolph's cape. "You'll find an old graveyard." He pointed in a direction when Rudolph looks back at him.

He flew back and landed in front of Tony, his face covered with a worried expression.

"What about you?" He asked. 

Tony smiled and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll meet you the next night, it's almost morning, you all need sleep too," Tony replied.

Rudolph was gonna open his mouth to retaliate, but no words came out, instead, he pulled in Tony for a hug. 

"Thank you for this Tony, I owe you big time," Rudolph smirked at him when they pulled away.

"You're welcome, and that's what friends are for right?" Tony smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow." He waves goodbye as Rudolph follows alongside his family.

If only this could last forever (A 'My little vampire' AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara