chapter 1 jaune betrayal, invasion on vale part 1

As week pass, on remnant, see jaune leaves with a bag. Every walk, people glare at him in beacon plus his former team ad well and friends. See when jaune save cardin, instead of thank him, he tells every person he fake his way and tells he save jaune. But he lie that it was jaune save him . Once is out, every person hate him, even pyhrra, but velvet try to help. But her team stop her. Saying he don't deserve it, but worst goodwitch tells Vale council about jaune. Ozpin is not here do to have meeting with itoneood in atlas. He is not aware of what happen. Well now today, ozpin just came back, he see arc family and jaune but in argument. He see jaune run and cry to street. Ozpin came over to see what happen.
Ozpin: Arcs what are you doing here and why young arc crying.
Jaune father: because that brat lie to me.
Ozpin confused until mother say
Jaune mother: we disown for his forge transcript to beacon.
Arcs sister: yeah
But they felt killer intent yo them from Ozpin who was mad.
Ozpin: YOU DID WHAT!
Arcs got scare of him, Why is he mad about jaune get disown. As ozpin talk with them, Glenda walk out there with vale member. Ozpin got confused until he realized why jaune got his bag.
Ozpin: Glynda what have you done!
Glynda: Mr arc not meant to be in beacon.
But ozpin cut her off with scare both council about jaune.
Ozpin: jaune able to manipulates his aura and control his aura by well.
Family, glynda and council eyes widen to hear jaune strong aura.
Ozpin: tell me how did you found out his transcript.
Arcs realizes ozpin know about his transcript. But they told him about cardin and his save on jaune. Ozpin got his scroll out, look at it, and he is very angry.
Ozpin: now bring everyone at arena now!
As every person came ruby is sad, that jaune force to leave. She want to help, bit yang grab and tell her to stay way from faker. But then ozpin came to center, he is now very angry man.
Ozpin: cardin get down here now!
Everyone got spoke of his rage, cardin git down quick. He knows he in trouble about why he lie about it.
Ozpin: tells me cardin why did you lie about jaune.
Everyone boo at his name but hw slam his cane down to shut them up.
Cardin tells truth to everyone, now people felt bad. Pyhrra crystal mess that what she said to jaune. But some still angry at him.
Yang: that faker gets what's he
But ruby slap yang hard, and as well velvet to coco.
Ruby: you shut up, you cause damage to club.
Velvet: coconut cause school multiple damages.
As both team argu, then ground shake, ozpin got confused, then everyone got out side, see multiples of ship with grimm symbol.

And fighters jets as well

Then screen shown young man with black air but surprise see he is a grimm as well

???: greetings of remment, I prince dark well take this planet for glory of Grimm empire.
As beacon got scare, ozpin never hears about grimm empire. but yang start fight with prince.
Yang: no, we won't listen to ugly grimm and never surrender.
Every person greeds to fight back the invaders of grimm. But surprise dark laugh crazy with smile can brings chills to your back.
Dark: I expected this happen, now let's start invasion on remnant.
As everyone gets ready, they don't relised that grimm empire is stronger then anybody.