Sehun x Wendy (Champagne Problems by Taylor Swift)

The night was too loud. If only she could book a night train and just sit there all night.

Wendy went home with a bottle of champagne. A Jansz Premium Rose. There was a Dom Perignon, but she chose not to buy it.

It is always during sleepless nights that memories come flooding again. Some happy, some sad, and some, she didn't really know.

She didn't know if she was sad, if she regretted it or if she felt guilty.

Wendy was someone who thinks twice before she acts. She knew very well how to distinguish her feelings. But now? She didn't know anymore.

She stared at the champagne.

"My parents want to meet you." Sehun happily informed her at a party. She remembered feeling excited. She remembered how she was excited, not nervous. She knew very well how to distinguish those feelings. His parents and his sister loved her but she knew very well not anymore.

She drank a small amount of champagne and stared at it again.

She remembered vividly how she spent time with him and his friends, and how she felt welcome by them. Sehun's friends approved of her for him, because they thought she wouldn't hurt their friend. They failed to acknowledge that she was also human, and that she might end up hurting him, which she actually ended up doing.

Her memories were on the loop, and each night, she had to lie down in a graveyard of memories, whether guilt, sadness or regret was eating her up. But she didn't care which is which anymore, all she knew was that she was being eaten alive by memories.

She drank again. This time, more than the first drink.

She remembered going to the posh restaurant he asked her to go to. He welcomed her, and she remembered thinking it was weird of him to prepare something fancy, she even asked him what the Dom Perignon was for, but all she received was a smile from him. That's when she started to have a knack on where that was going.

Panic was visible in her face when he pulled out his mother's ring.

She came back to her senses. She refilled her glass and stared at it again.

She remembered how she turned down the proposal, explaining how marriage isn't just all about love. Love doesn't solve all problems, she said. Gosh, they were still 25, barely making their own money. She scanned his face, humiliation was visible. She wasn't ready yet, so he watched him go.

A tear fell from her eyes.

She heard it all.

"She would've made such a lovely bride, what a shame she's fucked in the head." They said.

But she knew that he'd find someone better than her.

Until now, she still wishes to dance with him again, and still wonders whether her picture is still in her wallet, because his picture was still in hers.

Champagnes were for happy times; for her it was not.

Another night of drowning her problems with champagne, and drowning herself with tears.