Junmyeon x Irene (Sweet Creature by Harry Styles)

Junmyeon went outside and sighed. He just had a fight with Irene again, their second fight in a day, all because of a misplaced pacifier and crying baby. He doesn't know where he went wrong this time.

They're still 26 anyways. They're still young, married for 4 months with a two month old baby, away from everyone and the city, living in the countryside. They don't know where they're going with parenthood, but they're trying.

He always found it hard when they argue, he knew he was stubborn, and that Irene is, too. To him, it felt like being lost in a maze, he was not sure what to do, he did not know what was next.

He sat down on the picnic mat in their garden, the place they loved the most in their home, the place where nothing bothered them.

Sometimes, he thought of taking a break and going somewhere away from their little home for a while. It wasn't because he was tired, he wouldn't run away from the responsibility. It was because he was scared that Irene wouldn't want him anymore. But he knew Irene needed him, as he also knew that Irene had it harder than him.

Then, he realized, they were young and they were still trying.

Irene will always be his home, he knew that. Irene will always be the person he'll go home to. Irene and their sweet little creature.

He remembered the tears both him and Irene shed during their wedding. He realized that all those tears they shed and the arguments they had, were all because of love.

He stood up from the mat and went inside their house. He went to their room and saw a sight he could watch for hours.

He walked closer and hugged Irene from the back. He watched their sweet creature asleep in Irene's arms.

Irene faced him, "I'm sorry for lashing out at you earlier, I was just-"

Junmyeon cut her off by shushing her.

"It's okay. I understand." He said and kissed her forehead.

"I just want to let you know that if you want to go home, back to the city-"

"You're my home, Irene."

He noticed Irene's eyes were misty, "What's wrong?"

"Are we doing great?" She said while tears fell from her face. "I just feel like I'm not enough and-"

Junmyeon hated it. He hates it when Irene thinks she's not enough.

"Shhhh..." He wiped her tears. "You're enough. We're still young, we have a lot to learn, we're trying and you're doing great."

She leaned her forehead on his chest, leaving space for their baby. He caressed his hair.

"I love you."
"I love you too."