Chapter 2

Nova's POV

"Happy Birthday!!" I hear the other anarchists shout. 

"Sweet rot!!! You scared me." Sweet rot had become an habit when she was trying not to curse.

"What do you mean, it's not my birthday for two more months ?" I asked concerned. 

"Well if We waited two months your gift wouldn't work." Honey explained. 

"You won a ticket to drum roll please....... Luna!!!" Winston yelled. 

"What no we didn't." I said confused. The anarchists barely had enough money for food let alone a trip to Luna. 

"No 'We' didn't you did or rathe will soon." Honey said with a smirk. 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked. None of this was making sense. 

" Well you see there's a test for that high schoolers can take for a scholarship to one of Luna's most prestigious schools!" 

" Oh my skys you guys are so sweet!" " And the test is tomorrow at noon." said Honey. 

"And my friend Millie will give you an alias." Leroy added

———————————————————————————

After We went to Millies' Honey, Leroy and I went back to the tunnels while I tried to study what U could since I didn't know what would be on the test tomorrow. When it was about eleven, I stopped and picked up Heartless left for the roof for some silence.