He sighed, "Take care of her, Luca."

"I will," Luca responded as a beep followed after.

+++++++++

Her head hurt like someone had bashed her against the wall over and over again. The pain was bearable for someone like her, but it sure hurt like hell. As she stretched her arms out, the blanket that was covering her felt nothing like the one she had back home. It was cotton, her covers were made out of silk.

Her body shot up causing her head to pound even harder. As she took in her surroundings, she knew she wasn't in her house. Looking down, she realized she wasn't wearing her own clothes either seeing how the pants were about to fall off without even standing up. 

And when her eyes came across a note, there beside it was a glass of water and a couple of aspirin. Reading the note, her face became pale. He knew. He saw the state she was in. She tried to do what she could do to keep him away, but yet he still found out. 

Morning, take some aspirin for your headache. There's food downstairs waiting for you.

She swallowed the aspirin dry before throwing the covers to the side. Standing up, she rolled the waistline of the pants until they felt snug enough to walk in. 

As she reached the kitchen, the smell of waffles and syrup was overwhelming. Then, as she entered, there Luca stood, shirtless, taking the waffles out of the waffle iron.

Their eyes connected. 

"Syrup?" Luca asked with a plate of waffles with fruits in his hands.

All Stella could do was nod. At this moment, talking felt tiring and draining. She felt better keeping her mouth shut. 

As they silently ate, Luca stared at her, like he always did. He smiled inwardly seeing that she still had an appetite, and her eyes did not look as tired as they did last night. 

"Are you done with grieving, mourning?"

"Why?" Whispering her response.

"I can get you your alcohol. Hell, I'll even drink with you, on one condition that you stay in this house for the time being."

"I'm done." 

"Do you go through withdrawal?" Luca asked, but all she did was frown. "I need to get things ready if you do, so?"

She took a breath in before responding quietly, "It's feeling a lot like an interrogation right now." 

In return, he gave her a stern look. 

"No, I don't use it enough to go through that awful process."

"Do you want to talk the last three days?" He asked her as he placed the plates into the dishwasher. 

"No."

He looked at her without an ounce of pity knowing that is what would annoy her. "Give Tyler a call, he's worried. Even a message would be enough."

Stella gave him a small nod before asking if he could drive her home.

"Yeah, give a minute. I'll put on my shirt, grab my keys, and we can go."

And while he went to do what he needed, Stella realized she didn't even have her phone. She concluded that it wouldn't matter since she was going to see them soon anyway. It was better to tell them in person than over a screen. 

When entering the house, it felt like deja vu. All four of them look at her with mixed emotions, not knowing how they should act, not knowing what exactly they should say because it was impossible to know what exactly she is feeling.