Chapter 18 Soulmarks

Start from the beginning

Ronald turns around as he is walking and looks at me. I'm taking that as a no. 

He claps his hands together, “i love your idea for your room. With the thought of what you would want i know we would need to get a lot” he let the ‘t’ at the end of the lot drag for a few seconds before continuing, “of wood, nails, glue and of course a shit loud of more stuff” 

Yeah no shit. 

Tim's POV. 

I sat at my desk staring at the file on my laptop that Bruce gave me to solve. It should be easy to do... but it's not. I can’t solve it one bit and it is messing with my head right now. The seventh coffee I had wasn't helping either. I probably need another one soon. Why can't i get this!? 

‘Bang’ 

My head shoots up and to the right to see Jason storming into the room, "Hey Drake let me see you soulmark!" he yells out.  

I groan and sit back in my chair frustrated, “Why?” I ask with no emotion. My eyes look past Jason to Dick and Damian walking into my room too. I groan again, “What do you two want?” I ask them. 

Damian rolls his eyes, “Same as Todd I want to see your soulmark” he said with a grumble. I roll my eyes at them and shake my head, “Why?”

 "Because we need to see it," Dick said. "That's not an answer. What for?" I replied back. 

Damian groans out and crosses his arms over his chest, “Drake let us see your soulmark for a second and we will leave you be” he said with a groan. 

"And I want to know why you want to see my soulmark" I replied back again. I drap my arm over my chair's armrest and stare at them. “Fine if you show your soulmark to us we will show you ours, especially you Damian” Jason grumbles out. He looks like he would rather be somewhere else. 

“Fine” 

Third person POV. 

Damian rolls his eyes. 

Dick walks over to show Tim his soulmark. Both Jason and Damian tried to see Dicks soulmark too. When Damian sees it he steps back and looks around the semi messy room. 

(DICKS SOULMARK)

Dick pulls his sleeve down and steps back for Jason to step towards them. Jason went second and showed Tim his soulmark. Damian didn't care to look at Jason's soulmark; he already knew what it looked like. Halfway through the conversation they were having in the kitchen he had texted her, Katherine. He had asked for pictures of her soulmarks so one, he could see his soulmark again on her and two, so he could see his brother's soulmark too, only if she wanted to show him. She had agreed and sent four pitchers of her soulmarks to him. 

(JASON SOULMARK)

Jason steps back from Tim’s chair and walks over to Tim’s bed and sits down. Everyone looks over to Damian who was looking at one of Tim's scatter papers. He looks over when he hears nothing around the room and sees Tim, Dick and Jason looking at him. 

He rolls his eyes at them and stands up straight. He walks over to them and pulls up his left sleeve to show him his soulmark. 

(DAMIAN SOULMARK)

They look at it in shock even though Dick and Jason shouldn’t be that shocked. Tim and Jason were shocked to know that Damian could love someone. He is always so cold, un-trusting with new people and an asshole at times to everyone. 

"There," Damian said, he pulls his sleeve down and walks back and stands where he was before. When he was back in his spot all three of them were looking at Tim as they waited for him to show them his soulmark.

"Ok your turn" 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.