hogsmede part two.

Feb six 1997

"I can't be seen in public first and foremost, a charm would be needed to keep me hidden from others," Blaise said out loud calmly while thinking hard to pick a charm he could settle on.

"Perhaps a Disillusionment Charm would work but it only lasts a short period of time. Fine, it'll have to do." Blaise said as he clutches his bag and places his jacket over his mouth and nose with his eyes apparent. 

Blaise decided that it will be best for him to place it when he enters town due to the time limit and after four minutes of pondering how he's going to arrive there, He finally comes to the conclusion that he will use Apparition (teleportation.) Since his broom was left in his dorm at Hogwarts.

"Ok. Just focus and I will arrive at my destination, concentration is key and the key is me. I will not splinch myself in the process as well."  (Splinching, or the separation of random body parts.) Blaise tells himself in his head comforting himself.. he never liked this form of travel even though it was the quickest, it made him nervous every time for reasons unknown.  

He took hold of his wand while stepping forward crushing a flower underneath his foot as he took another step which was lying on The Lovegood's walkway.

Blaise flicked his wrist gracefully, with his wand moving from one direction to another.

He shook his head and shouted, "Apparate!" 

As fast as the words left his mouth was met with how fast he arrived at his destination which was Hogsmeade. He arrived at the shopping area to meet up with Luna.

He looked on at the shops which were covered in slowly dying snow since spring was nearing. Hogsmeade wasn't the same especially after townfolks got raided by death eaters a few months back but they managed to pick up where they left off and were surprisingly still in business.

The shops and shopowners didn't take that much damage.

They were both fearful yet cautious.

Blaise took a look into the place and saw not a large number of people walking outside the shops that were usually filled with people everywhere to the point where there wasn't room to walk.

 He clutched his jacket around his face and shuffled his left hand into his bag, his hand touched the map, then the journal, some other miscellaneous items, and then finally a face covering.

When he reached to grab the face-covering he grabbed the bracelet Luna gifted him aswell. Blaise not realizing muttered, "Finally something useful." and went to apply the scarf to his face but as he did that the bracelet fell to the ground.

He looked down in confusion then bent down to pick the bracelet up.

He said nothing at all but just looked at the bracelet in his hand, whether he was admiring it or disgusted by it was not apparent but he kept his focus on it without a thought to read in mind.

He just kept looking into the spot in a trance until someone walked his way narrowly almost touching him.

 He ducked off into the corner of Dogweed and Deathcap (Herbology Shop) and looked at the people walking around him and when there was finally nobody around that area he placed the charm.

He pushed his arm into eye view and his arm was not invisible but looked exactly like the cobblestone on the ground.

"Couldn't imagine life as a muggle," Blaise said while still observing his body. "Now where did Luna have to be again? She didn't exactly fucking say...I'm getting real tired of doing this with her." Blaise said out loud while peeking his head out in the corner alerting a woman who was walking nearby.