p*$$y fairy (otw)

sexual content ahead

p*$$y fairy (otw) - Jhené Aiko
Fuck all your free time, you don't need no me time.
That's you and me time, we be gettin' so loud
That dick make my soul smile. That dick make me so proud

 That dick make me so proud

Chicago, IL
9:58pm

A bang at my door, made me get off the couch. "Aniya stay in the kitchen," I told her walking towards the door.

Santana stood with his hood on looking me up and down, "Why you ain't never got no clothes on, my nigga?"

"This my shit boy now what you got to say? You feel stupid?"

"Nah, my bad for tweaking on you but I know yo bum ass baby daddy set that weak shit up,"

"Okay and that has nothing to do with me Amarion,"

"Stop calling me that shit fa I spazz on you,"

"Save that shit, now is that all cause you can leave?" I look him up and down.

"Nah I'm finna chill here for a minute," He pushed past me and into my apartment.

"This decent as hell, not better than mine but this decent fasho'," He shrugged looking around. "Yo baby here," he said pointing to the pink jacket on the couch.

"Yeah, but you can't meet her," I pushed him away from the kitchen.

"Why not?"

"It's a respect thing," I shrugged, "Ion' want none Ray's bitches around Aniya that I don't know and vice versa for me,"

"All them hoes he be around, you think yo baby don't know? She just not gone tell on her daddy," He smirked at me and proceeded to sit on the couch, "Ian' gone say too much though, yo baby yo rules."

"We still besties?" He lick his lips at me. I smacked my lips.

"After the shit, you pulled? No," I crossed my arms and stood in front of him, "Ion' even know why you still here go home,"

"Yo booty look good in them shorts," He smirked at me, "Can I touch it?"

"Boy bye," I said rushing upstairs to put some pants on, "Aniya don't get up from that kitchen table,"

*

After changing my pants real quick, I go downstairs to see Santana sitting on the couch but not alone.

Aniya sat next to him showing her the picture she was drawing. "This is me, this is my daddy, and that's my fish, Milo."

"That's raw, where yo fish at right now?"

"It's at my daddy's house, he said mommy won't let him bring it over here." She sighed, "They're always fighting. Mommy always calling him stuff like the b-word."

See one thing about yo kids, they gone tell yo business.

"Aniya get yo ass in the kitchen," I said walking up behind them. She picked up her paper and ran back toward the kitchen.

"Badass," I whisper as I pick up the leftover crayons.

"My fault she just ran in here ian wanna be mean," Amarion shrugged handing me the crayon next to him.

"You good, she just really active. I tried to keep her preoccupied." I shrugged and sat the crayons on the table.

"She looks more like you than Ray," He leaned back spreading his legs some more.

"You real bipolar you know," I said sitting next to him, "You was just cursing me out on the phone, and now you laid up on my couch."

"So?" He smirked, "I'm tryna fuck wit' you."

"What happened to being besties?" I smirk.

"We can still be besties," He licked his lips at me.

I started laughing, "You don't even know me, we met like two days ago,"

"So, we've been texting and I fuck wit' yo vibe." He smacked his lips, "You just don't fuck wit' me."

"I do, but you showed yo ass today,"

He leaned forward putting his hand on my waist. His lips found the crook of my neck,

"I'm sorry," He whispered and started to peck my neck, my stomach was doing all types of flips and twists.

"Gimme a kiss," He mumbled against my cheek, and I slightly turned my head pressing my lips against his.

The simple peck started to become a full on tongue wrestle. This creme dé la pum pum starting to purrr.

"Aniya in the kitchen," I lightly moan, "You gotta' stop," I said pulling away.

"I'm spending the night, go put her to sleep." He said standing up rearranging his jogging pants. "I gotta give you an apology,"

Getting excited I quickly rushed and got Aniya ready for bed.

*
11:03pm

"This pussy so wet," Amarion groaned in my ear stroking me, "Why you keeping this good pussy from me? Huh, baby?"

I only responded with incoherent moans as he pushed my leg back towards my head.

"You forgive me?" He kissed my cheek still keeping up with his strokes. I felt him in my stomach and I had never experienced anything like it.

"Yesssss, oh my god, please," I whimpered.

"Fuckfuckfuck," I started to scream but Amarion covered my mouth as my juices started to squirt out of me.

"Mhmm, there we go," Rubbing my clit and never stopping his strokes. "Let it all out,"

My body jerked as I felt another orgasm coming quickly after, I try to push at Amarion hips.

"Nah take this shit," He smirked removing his hand off my mouth and moving down to my neck. "This my pussy now okay? All fucking mine," He leans his head back with a groan. After a few more strokes he pulled and flipped me over on my stomach.

Filling his tip rub at my entrance, my back arched with a moan.

"Throw it back on me," He said putting his hands behind his back.

*

6:37am

"Lani," I felt myself being shook, "Lani,"

"Hm?" I responded still kind of asleep, "Amarion?"

"I'm finna' dip okay?" He said leaning over me. "I'm gone come back later if that's cool,"

"Mhm," I nodded lifting my head, "Why you leaving,"

"I got some business to handle," He smirked at me and kissed my cheek, "That pussy already had a nigga overstaying his stay,"

I huffed and turned away from him, "Make sure you lock the door,"

"I'm forreal'," He sat down and rubbed my back, "I'm coming back later, so answer yo phone."

"Okayyyyy, let me go back to sleep," I whined.

"Alright," He kissed my shoulder and I heard him walk away and shut my door.