Getting a job/Night 1

You wake up on a Sunday morning. You look over to the clock; 9:42. You sigh and get up, making coffee and getting the news paper. You just got fired from your old job; McDonalds. Worst place ever. So you start looking for a new one...

15 minutes have past and you haven't found a job worth working at. You're ready to give up when something catches your eye. *Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Night Gaurd needed 12-6am* 'I guess that's good enough. Better than picking up dog shit...' You get up and get ready as you go to get your new job.

As you arrive at the pizza place and think to your self. 'Wow...' You step out of the car and walk to the door. As you enter a guy looks up. "Hi. How can I help you?" He asks. "I'm here for the night guard shift thingy..." You said. The look on his face went from happy to 'you shouldn't do that'. "Alright, I'll take you to the office. I'm Mike by the way..." He said as he opened an office door. "I'm (name)..." Your said as you sat down infront of a desk... You look at the man and scare yourself a little bit... "In guessing you're (name) then??" He said. "Y-yeah." 'Wtf (name), why did you studder?!' You mentally yell at yourself. "I'm just gonna ask a few questions if that's ok." He started asking different question and stuff. As you finish up he tells you; "I'm sorry, (name)...  I'm afraid you, umm" he started to talk...

**continues on First Night**