.3

Heeelllloooo!

Today I had a really good day.

Happy reading!!

STAN GOT7
갓세븐
•••

Looking around the room, it seemed as though I was the center of attention. Everyone was looking at me as if I was the most interesting thing in the world.

However, to me, the most interesting thing were my shoes. I just could not get enough of them.

While I was in my intense staring contest with my feet, I began wondering if I really wanted to go with Vincenzo. I mean, did I really want to spend the rest of my life knowing that the pack I'm co-leading has wiped out entire populations. Much less the leader of the attack being my mate?

Was Caden really right? Was I safer here?

I didn't get to answer that because an impatient growl left the beast standing in front of me.

"Well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to start packing?" Again with that voice. It's so angelic and smooth yet so rough and rigid. "While you are getting your stuff together I have to discuss things with Alpha Craig and your father. We won't be long and I expect that you will be done by the time I get back up here." Vincenzo stated walking toward my father.

"Yes Alpha" I mumbled quietly.

"Maelyn" he said his eyes softening slightly only to go back to their blank stare. "To you it's Vincenzo. No need for the 'Alpha' formalities. After all you are my Luna. We are equal."

"Yes Vincenzo"

Vincenzo sighed turning halfway towards my dad. "I will be back in 15 minutes. No longer." Turning to leave he gave me one more look. This time with other emotions mixed in with the blank expression. Adoration? Love?

No no. This is silly talk. Mae, you have officially gone crazy.

I was always told Vincenzo was not capable of loving anything. He wasn't even supposed to have a mate.

Not wanting to cause more unnecessary conflict with Vince, I decided it was just best to start packing. After all there was nothing I, or my pack could do about it. I was utterly defenseless against him. And that's what scared me the most. He could get me to do anything he wanted. Just by sheer fear. (Hehe rhymes)

Packing, as expected, did not take that long. I only had a small amount of outfits and undergarments. Deciding that packing the lacy panties that Caden's older sister Cammie gave me a few years back wouldn't hurt.

A few of my favorite records and CDs also were put in bags and boxes. Grabbing a small bag that could hold my phone charger, I went out to find Vincenzo and my father.

Coming up to Alpha Craig's office, shouting could be heard from the end of the hallway.

"SHE'S MINE! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE HER BACK TO OUR PACK!" My wolf purred at the sound of him saying our pack. Then a question hit me, was I really ready to lead a pack. Much less the biggest in the world.

"She's not ready! Maelyn is only 18, and your what 23? She has just finished high school!" The voice of my father brought me out of my daze.

"Actually I'm 22. And so what if she just finished hight school. It's not like she will be working. No mate if mine will work themselves too hard. Besides we don't need the money of her working. We have enough money to last us a life time!" I mentally awed. He was being so nice, it seemed almost too good to be true.

Right after he said that I heard foot steps coming my way.

Oh shit! Just act natural.

"Oh, il mio amore, what are you doing out here. Have you finished packing? we are leaving. Now." I never thought that the Italian language could sound so good coming out of someone's mouth until now. It was the hottest thing I have ever heard.

"Um..yeah. Yeah I am. I just need to go get them from my room." I squeaked. His stare was so intimidating a grown man could shit his pants in fear.

"Good. You have 5 minutes to grab your bags. Do you need help? You need help. Diego. Grab her bags. And don't even try thinking about my mate inappropriately. I will come up there and rip you to shreds." Vincenzo promised with a cynical stare.

It was in this moment I knew why people didn't cross him. Why everyone feared him. He wouldn't even hesitate to kill his own beta.

"Well come on Diego, lets go get my bags if we are going to go to your pack. "

"Yes Luna." He whispered. He must still be as scared of Vincenzo as I was.

"Please Diego, just call me Mae." I said with a soft voice trying to calm him, and maybe myself too.

"Ah yes Lu-Mae. Yes Mae" he stuttered.

"Now you only have 3 minutes." Vincenzo's voice ripped us out of our conversation.

••••

"Well that's everything." I suddenly felt sad. I was being snatched away from the only life I have ever known.

My voice must have showed too much of my emotions because Vincenzo was in front of me in a minute.

"What's wrong are you tired? You can sleep in the car if you want." His suggestion seemed sincere I just had a hard time believing that he could have a nice side.

"No, it's not that. I just- I don't know. I guess I'm just having second thoughts you know. I mean maybe I just want to stay here and you can go back to your pack and mate with someone else. Someone stronger than me. Someone who is prettier and smarter. And I can find someone here who would be just a simple mate." I have to admit the thought of Vincenzo mating with another girl made me sad. I was having a hard time convincing myself that he would be better off without me.

"No, I don't know. I don't know why you would be having second thoughts. Am I really that horrible and intolerable that you can't stay with me. What have I done to make you think of me that way." His tone was fierce and firm. The authority was clear in it.

"Well for starters, you wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who even looks at you bad. And let's not forget to mention that you have wiped out entire packs before." I said my voice rising. "I don't know what else I need to add to that list to help convince you that your not a safe person." Now shouting at him.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that. You don't know anything about me." He was starting to tremble indicating his wolf was close to coming out.

"Oh yeah? Well I know, you are a killer. A cold blooded killer. A monster." Whispering the last word I immediately knew I took it too far.

"Mae, if you ever talk to me like that again, I will punish you until you know your place." His voice a sickly low tone.

Both our bodies were trembling now. Only for different reasons. Mine in fear. His in rage.

Oh how am I going to get out of this one.

••••

Annnyways! it's my birthday in like 7 days I think. March first. Justin Biebers birthday.