Jimin & Jungkook: Hey, wanna be my partner?
Raemi's eyes widen when the pair ask her the same question as she felt uneasy. She looked both ways, onto their faces and saw determination.
Jimin takes a step further and grabs her closer. Jungkook doesn't even try because she didn't talk to him much these days anyways.
Raemi glances back, whilst being dragged by Jimin, to see a glum-faced Jungkook staring after her.
Her heart skips a beat when their eye connected and instantly her head spins back to Jimin. She meets him on the raft with a grin.

You were overjoyed when you and Hobi were floating on the water. You scream and jump slightly, and Hoseok holds tightly onto you, when the raft moved too suddenly. You two ended up holding each other when a raft also bumps into you.
It was Seokjin's and Taehyung's; and the crowd started to laugh when they had fallen off due to the rush and crash.
Together everyone floated a little with chatter flowing around. Soon, the sky was darkening and you were feeling chilly.
The instructor demanded the groups to warm up and finish. One by one, you were back to shore and running to the showers to get in first.
You checked in your dorm, if the bathroom was empty, but someone had beaten you there.
Frustrated, you head to the shared shower rooms. A towel wrapped around your wet clothes to keep you the slightest bit warm.
You walk into the tiled, bright shower rooms. You were surprised to see Jimin walking to the exit, where you were, and felt weak in the knees when seeing him. He had already showered. His hair thin, wet and falling in his forehead. Your eyes trail down, to enlarge, when seeing his towel hung loosely around his waist, his v shaped hips exposed.
You gulp and look away when he looks up. You swear you saw a light smirk, but ignored the man and headed to wait for your turn.

Jimin stops halfway to the exit, when he realises he forgot his underwear in the stall. Damn it. He spins around and heads to the stall, hoping it wasn't being used.
He pushes open the stall, and his eyes opened wide and his body twists back around. Raemi was there stripping just about to shower.
Jimin gulps as Raemi just witnessed trauma. Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the scene and feeling hot-headed.

Jungkook: Hyung? What was that?

Jimin: It was an accident. I left something in there-
He explains but was cut off with Jungkook.

Jungkook: It was a woman. Raemi. You should be careful.

Jimin: You? Pft, you talk about what's good and careful for Raemi.
Jimin starts to feel more hotter, from the embarrassing moment and his younger scolding him.

Jimin: Your the reason why she feels unhappy sometimes!

Jungkook: Why are you getting in between mine and Raemi's business?
He growls.

Jimin: Maybe because she came to ME and talked about it to ME.
He spits back.

Jungkook: Thats just rude.

Jimin: Your acting like your father right now!
Jimin screams back, not knowing what else to say. Jungkook's father was a dominant, impatient and a man who doesn't think when he gets cross. Jungkook felt hurt. His heart crushing right there and then. He hated his father and for one of his closest friend to compare him in that way, made him feel bitter.
He leaves the environment, and passes by you. You were stunned to see such close friends fight like that.
Jimin looks up at you. Your body instinctively pulls you to him. You reach for his hand and pull him away from the crowds.

Y/N: Are you alright?
He sighs and rubs his head with annoyance.

Jimin: Ugh, why do I not think before I speak? Dammnit.

Y/N: Hey, it's going to be okay.
You reach in for a hug. He was so close to you. You could feel his skin right under your palms.

Y/N: He'll know you don't mean it. Your the nicest person ever.
Jimin's head perks up and he stares into your orbs.

Y/N: Just tell him what you said to me. You said it without thinking, unless you meant it?
Jimin shakes his head.

Jimin: No way.
He whispers.

Y/N: Thats what I thought...

Y/N: It'll be alright. Just apologise with your heart.
You peck his cheek. You could feel his warm breath on your lips. You were still on your tiptoes and eyes closed. You had the strongest urge to feel his lips on yours. Dammnit. I can't-
You quickly move back and smile at him weakly. He just stares at you. It was awkward, because it looked like he was trying to decipher you. You give him the fakest smile before slipping away.
You cutely, awkwardly fast walk out of the situation. Running away from him. Again.

-

a/n:

yes, im back with another update. don't be too shocked. im not THAT lazy🙄

yes i am. but i and and will try my best to get back to regular updating.

so, enjoy the tea🙃

stay safe <3

peace out!