𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

Zemo turned on a flash light as both Bucky and I stood by the door.

Zemo went to the end of the box and looked around and pushed the wall as it moved.

Zemo opened it as we grabbed guns from are pockets and walked up stairs.

"I'm coming' home, baby. Come on home. Coming' home, baby, now."

Music was playing as we walked in with are guns pointed.

We looked around to see bottles of blue liquid. We continued to look around until we found a guy in the back.

Sam walked towards him and someone stopped the music that was playing.

"Dr. Nagel?" Sam asked.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He asked.

"We know you created the super soldier serum." Sam said.

"Get out of my lab." He told Sam.

"Hey!" Sam said as the guy walked away but stopped when he saw Bucky.

"You know who he is, right?" Sam asked as he was grabbed Dr. Nagels arm.

"This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard of him, too, right?" He questioned the guy.

"You seem like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversational real quick." Sam pushed him to a metal gate.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." Dr. Nagel said.

"Guys, we have company." Sharon said in your ear peace.

𖥸

Bucky grabbed the guy by the back of the neck and put his in a seat as he pointed the gun to his head.

"Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go!" Sharon said.

Bucky shot next to Nagels head.

"Okay okay. I was brought into HYDRA's Winter Soldier program to pick their work after the five failed test subjects in Siberia. When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA. They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi stable traces of serum in his system." Dr. Nagel explained.

"After much labor, I was able to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood. I was a god. I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do. But mine was going to be different. No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, perfect." He continued to explain.

"How have we never heard about this?" Sam questioned.

"Because... before I was able to complete my work, I turned to dust. Then when I returned, it was five years later, program had been abandoned, so I came here. The power broker was more than happy to find the recreation of my work." He told us.

"How many vials did you make?" You questioned as you glared at him.

"Twenty." He replied.

"Karli Morgenthau stole those, so... I can only imagine what the Power Broker has planned for that poor girl." Dr. Nagel said.

"Where's Karli now?" Sam asked.

"I don't know where she is." He told us.

"But a couple of days ago, she called and asked if I could help someone named Donya Madani. Poor woman has tuberculosis. Typical of overpopulation in displacement camps like that." He explained.

"Well, what happened to her?" Sam asked.

"Not my pig. Not my farm." He said.

"Is there any serum in this lab?" Bucky asked as he pointed the gun to Dr. Nagels head again.

"No." He said.

"Now what?" Bucky asked.

"Guys, we're seriously outta time here?" Sharon said as she walked in.

Zemo then shoot Dr. Nagel as Sam yelled.

"No!" Sam yelled as he push Zemo to the wall.

"What did you do?" Sharon questioned.

Soon enough an explosion irrupt in the room, as we went flying back. An alarm started to blared after that.

Your body was in a lot of pain as you tried to move. The room then started to shake.

"Anybody see Zemo?" Sam asked.

"Let's go." Bucky said as he helped you up.

The box soon exploded after we got out.

"All right! Wait for my signal!" Bucky yelled as people shot at us as we shot back. And Sam ran towards a different direction.

"Damn it!" Bucky said as he shot other guys.

Bucky covered both me and Sharon as we walked in a tunnel towards Sam. As we shot some people shot at us.

"And you like living here?" Sam yelled at Sharon.

"It's not terrible." She told him as she started shooting again.

"I thought we were going left?" Bucky yelled.

"You went the wrong way!" Sam yelled at Bucky.

"I was clearing the way!" He yelled back.

"I came out first. You had to follow me." Sam yelled.

"And where are we now?" Bucky yelled back.

"Guys, not the time!" You yelled at them.

"I'm out!" You said as the bullets of your gun were gone.

"This is a barricade!" Bucky yelled.

"It's in every action movie!" Sam yelled.

A wave of an explosion was hit through the air. Soon were watched Zemo take the guys out.

"Go." Bucky said.

"Come on. Let's go."

We ran out from were we were hiding. We were past many box as we looked for a way out.

"Buck!" Sam yelled as gun were shot towards us as Sam opened a box.

Bucky grabbed a metal rod and hit a guy with in as Sam grabbed him.

"Let's go." Sam said as he close the door.