𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘭𝘦

We walked down a bridge dressed up for a party

"We have to fix this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam said.

"Only as American would assume a fashion forward black man looks like a pimp." Zemo told Sam.

"You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack aka the smiling tiger." Zemo explained

"He even has a bad nickname." Sam said as Zeno gave him the phone.

"Hell, he does look like me, though." Sam said.

"You smell this?" Zemo asked us.

"Yeah, what is that?" Sam asked.

"Acid?" You questioned.

"Madripoor." Zemo said.

"No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error." Zemo explained as we walked towards a car in front of us.

"High town's that way. Not a bad place if you wanna visit, but low towns the other way." Zemo said as Bucky opened to door and we got in.

"Let me guess. We don't have any friends in high town." Sam said as he got in on the other side of the car and we started to drive off.

𖥸

We got out of the car and walked on a bridge towards are destination. You walked closely next to Bucky as you looked around. You can see people handing a lot of money to other people, like a drug deal.

People with guns, ready to shot someone if they made the wrong move. You especially didn't like it when creepy men looked at you like they were undressing you with just their eyes.

We were walking towards a sign with a monkey in purple lights.

"Here we are." Zemo said after we walked in.

Zemo spoke in Russian to Bucky as we continued to walk.

"Is that that Winter Soldier?" You heard someone said in the crowd of people.

We walked to the bar as the bartender walked towards us.

"Hello, ma'am and gentlemen. Wasn't expecting you, smiling tiger." He told Sam.

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo to the bartender.

"The usual?" The bartender asked as he looked a little confused.

You watched as he pulled a snake out of one of the many jars he had on the table. As he then began to cut into the snake.

"Ah."

"Smiling tiger, your favorite." Zemo said to Sam. As you saw he was a little I mean disgusted by the snake. He the bartender pull a piece of the snake in his drink and handed to Sam.

"I love these." Sam said as he handed the glass.

"Cheers, Conrad." Zemo said as they click their glasses together.

Sam was hesitant the drink his drink but he did. The bartender watched him and then soon left.

A guy then walked up to Zemo and started to talk to him.

"I got word from on high. Wou ain't welcome here." He told Zemo.

"I have no business with the power broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me..." Zemo said then pointed towards Bucky.

"New haircut?" The guy questioned as you glared at him.

"Or bring Selby for a chat." Zemo told him as he just looked at us then walked away.

"A power broker? Really?" Bucky questioned.

"Every kingdom needs its king. Let's just pray we stay under his raider." Zemo told us.

"Do you know him?" You questioned.

"Only by reputation. In Madripoor he is judge, jury, and executioner." Zemo explained and he then began to speak Russian to Bucky.

Bucky nodded as he gently moved you aside as a guy behind Zemo put his hand on Zemos shoulder.

Bucky was crushing the guys hand as he was screaming in pain. Bucky soon knock him to the ground after that.

People had their phones out as the record the next attack. A guy ran towards Bucky and he grabbed his hand, punched him n his stomach and knocked him to the other guy that was coming.

Bucky kicked a guy into the small table behind him as it broke as one of the guy slammed into it.

Zemo pulled a guy towards Bucky, as he punched him in the face, and punched the other guys coming towards him.

"Didn't take much for him to fall back into form." Zemo whispered to both me and Sam as we just watched.

Bucky had grabbed a guy by the throat and slammed him into the bar table. You heard the click of many guns, as you looked around nervously.

You felt Bucky's worried eyes on you after the clicking of the guns.

"Stay in character or the whole bar turns on us." Zemo whispered to Sam, who had put his hand on buckys arm.

Zemo spoke to Bucky again in Russian.

"Selby will see you now." The bartender told us.

"Thank you." Zemo told him as Bucky let go of the guy on the table.

"You good?" You questioned Bucky, but he didn't say anything to you which worried you.