𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

The three of you walked in the mall with hoods over your heads as Natasha began to speak

"First rule of going on the run is don't run, walk." Natasha explained.

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." You said to both of them as you were walking to a computer store.

𖥸

"The drive has a level six homing program, so as soon as we boot up shield will know exactly where we are." Natasha explained she you noticed Steve watched for anyone.

"How much time will we have?" You questioned as you watched what she was doing.

"Um about nine minutes from." She pause for a minute as she put the adapter in the computer. "Now."

"Fury was right about that ship. Somebody's trying to hide something." Natasha explained as taps opened up on the computer.

"This drive is protected by some sort of AI. It keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." Natasha explained to us again.

"Can you override it?" You questioned.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter then me. Slightly." She told us.

"I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that shield developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from." Natasha explained as a guy walked up to us.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" He asked us.

"Oh, no. My fiancé and daughter were just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." Natasha grabbed both of us and smiled at the guy.

"Right. We're getting married." Steve told the guy.

"Congratulations. Where are you guys thinking about going?" He asked Steve as Natasha went back to work on the computer.

"New Jersey." Steve said.

"Oh."

"I have the exact same glasses." The guy told Steve.

"Wow, you two are practically twins." Natasha told him.

"Yeah, i wish. Specimen. If you guys need anything, I've been Aaron." He told us.

"Thank you."

"You said nine minutes. Come on." Steve said as you were kinda panicking

"Relax." Natasha as she try to calm you both down.

"Got it." She said as the computer showed the location.

"You know it?" Nat asked as Steve looked at it.

"I used to. Let's go." He said to us as he grabbed the adapter and we walked out.

"Standard tax team. Two behind, tow across, and two coming straight at us." Steve told us.

"If they make us, I'll engage, you two hit the south escalator to the metro." Steve told us.

"Shut up and put your arm around me. Laugh at something I said." She told Steve as she grabbed your hand.

"Pretend your on your phone." She told you as you did.

"Do it." She said to Steve, he put his arms around her and they faked laughed as you were looking at you Home Screen on your phone.

The three of you were going to the escalator as Natasha was in front of you and Steve.

Natasha turned around towards us.

"Look down at your phone again." She told you.

"Kiss me." She then told Steve.

"What?"

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable." Natasha told Steve.

"Yes, they do." He said as Nat just kissed him.

"You still uncomfortable?" She asked as she turned back around.

"It's not exactly the word I would use." Steve said as we got off the escalator and left the mall.