𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

The four of you stood around the bar as people were dancing on the floor

The four of you stood around the bar as people were dancing on the floor. Sharon was talking with something people.

You walked though the crowed of dancing people and you awkwardly smiled at some people who looked at you.

A guy had approached you with a charming smile.

"You having a good time?" He asked as he continued to smile.

"Um, yeah, I am." You replied.

"Who are you with?" He asked

"Just a couple of friends." You told him.

"So no boyfriend?" He then winked at you.

"Uh no, unfortunately." You replied.

"Umm, maybe I could be your boyfriend." He then winked at you.

"Y/n?" You heard you name being called behind you as you looked it was Bucky.

"Who's this?" He asked

"Mike." The guy replied as Bucky glared at him.

"We have to find Sharon." Bucky said as he grabbed your hand.

"I hope to see you again, y/n." Mike winked at you as you and Bucky walked away.

We had found Sam and Zemo as the waited for Sharon.

"Hey, guys. I found him." Sharon said as she walked towards us.

"Here we go." Sam told us and Bucky looked back at the guy you had talked to.

𖥸

You walked between two metal boxes.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money." Sam said.

"They know how to party." Zemo said.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." Sharon told us as we continued to walked a bit.

"All right. He's in there. Container four two six one. I'll watch while you guys talk to Nagel." Sharon told us.

"But hurry, we're on borrowed time." Sharon said as we told ear peace from her and put it in are ears.

Sharon walked away and we walked to a red box.

"Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one?" Sam asked after he opened to door.

"It's completely empty." Sam said.

"Positive. It has to be." You heard her say in the ear peace as we walked in the box.