lonely- donray oneshot

donray brainrot <3

FLUFF BUT KINDA ANGSTY

ray- 17 y/o
don- 17-16 y/o
-3rd person pov-

everyone knew of him.

the man who always sat on the same bench at the park, playing a soft tune on his guitar.

no one knew his name. they just knew of his music and of how lonely he looked.

but no one said anything.

after all, who would ever think of helping a stranger?

the mans name was ray.

he never spoke, he never sang, he never even looked at all the people watching him.

he just played his guitar, a lonely tune being played as everyone else drowned in the music.

today was different.

January 15, 2049.

it was his birthday.

ray didn't like celebrating his birthday.

who'd want to celebrate the day their mom died?

ray decided on going to a lake in his neighborhood instead of the park, since he didn't want to be surrounded by everyone.

no one would ever expect for someone who was so loved by everyone around him to be so sad.

the thing was they didn't love him. they loved his music.

for once ray wanted someone to love him for him.

he hated that lonely feeling that engulfed him while he played.

such a sad soul.

it's a shame no one ever bothered to get to know him.

who would want to be bothered with a strangers problems?

he eventually found fallen tree that hovered over the water and sat there and began to play.

the soft music that came from his guitar filled the air while ray was lost in thought, his fingers playing for him while his mind moved somewhere else.

he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice.

it didn't sound too far, it sounded maybe a few feet away.

the voice was peaceful and it calmed him.

for some reason that feeling of loneliness was slowly leaving him as he listened to the voice that he soon realized was singing along to his playing.

"why'd you stop?"

ray snapped out of his trance when he realized he had stopped playing.

he looked over to see a boy around his age starting to approach him.

the boy sat down next to him and reached his hand out for ray to shake.

"my names don"

he had a smile planted on his face that made rays heart flutter. just a bit.

"ray", he shook his hand before pulling it back and looking down at his instrument.

"why're you here? aren't you the guy who always plays guitar at the park?", don asked.

ray shrugged a bit, not wanting to trust a complete stranger, although something told him that maybe this guy wasn't that bad.

maybe he could fill that lonely void that haunted him.

"do you mind if i sit here with you?"

ray looked at him and slightly nodded, don grinned at him and leaned back a little.

"your gonna fall", ray gestured behind them almost to say that there was nothing for don to lean on.

"no i won't!"

it seemed like as soon as he said that he fell backwards, thankfully landing in a pile of leaves, causing ray to laugh.

don blushed a little at that and immediately took notice of how attractive this guy really was.

he hadn't realized ray was talking to him till he noticed ray reach his hand out.

"are you gonna get up?"

he hadn't noticed the faint blush on rays cheeks.

he smiled and took his hand, pulling himself up and going to sit back down.

the two sat in a comforting silence, well besides ray playing his guitar a little to fill the silence.

he hadn't noticed how the tune he played wasn't that same sad, lonely tune that overwhelmed him.

it was happier and comforting.

he looked over when he saw don start to hum a bit and smiled softly.

maybe he wasn't so lonely.

a/n: i was gonna make this longer  but i've decided to write a pt 2 later instead i actually really like this lol

anyways gonna write a donray book brb