'Crap!!!!!!!'

"Come back Kayden!!!!" I shout as he is running off as I chase it.

"Where did he run off to?" I asked myself while looking around.

"Mr. Zhongli, please hand me over your arm. It's bleeding... This way you don't lose much blood," the doctor said as Zhongli looked at the window, his eyes widened.

'Ying' he thought.

I look around not knowing where to find Mr. Kayden. Zhongli stood up as the plate of blood fell on the floor, his arm drops of blood.

"My Lord?" the doctor asked, confused.

"Ying," He said out loud.

Ying= your god name

"Kayden, where have you gone?" I shouted trying to find it.

"Ying!!!!!!!!" Someone shouts I turn in that direction seeing him!?!

'How did I run into him?' I questioned myself.

'There's so much blood in his arms w-what happened' He immediately jumps out of the window.

'Shit I have to run?!?!' I ran away

"Ying!!! Ugh!" he shouts, holding his injury while chasing me.

"Ying!!! It's me!!" I kept on running away from his possessive manic I once knew not wanting to encounter him again in my life.

I Stopped Trying to Catch My breath. 'I was able to outrun him' *Sigh. 'I was still not able to find Mr. Kayden' I sat down in front of clothes and blankets that were being dried.

"What am I gonna do now..." I turned my head to a shadow behind the blanket.

'I-it's him' I tried to back up. Behind that blanket, he was smirking. He bends down as I slowly move back and he grabs my foot.

"Your...."

'I'm freaking doomed! wait I can still run away' I immediately kicked his chest as he fell back.

"AH!" He stumbles back surprised Sighing in relief at the same time.

"Pff HAHA! It feels nice that he can still kick me," He laughed as I made a run for it.

"ZHONGLI!!!! Are you alright??!??!" a guy with orange hair and a mask on the side.

"... I'm not, seal all exist don't let anyone out," He left trying to find me.

I lay against the door as I heard a knock.

"Sir?" He continues to knock on the door.

'Shit'

"I apologize for scaring you before please forgive me, You just seem like an old friend of mine... So can you please spare some time with me?" He asked. I looked around trying to find a place to hide which I did... He opens the door.

"Where are you~ I don't like playing hide and seek," He searches the room and sees a big cabinet for me to hide in.

"If I win we'll never again play this game," He walks closer to the cabinet but once he opens it nothing is there...

'What? No one here?' he thought.

"N-no this can't," he stumbles back his hand on his head putting his other hand on the side of the cabinet.

"Was it all a hallucination," He said to himself but little did he know he was right in front of him but just invisible. As a teardrop landed on my leg...

'How pitiful,' I ALMOST fking my hand near his face but brought it back down as he walked away. I slowly get out of the cabinet opening the small window. As Mr. Kayden appeared on the window.