My head leaned against the wall taking a short nap but someone came to interrupt me.

"Young master, Lady Ningguang requests you to at least come for dinner," She bowed as fur appeared behind her as a cat came out of the door.

"Kayden?" I walk away from the balcony petting the dog.

"Please young master, don't ignore Lady Nigguang's request," I look at her still bowing, turning my full attention back to my pet.

"Kayden..." The dog as it just barked I sighed.

"Fine..." I glared at the dog as I walked past the door. As I headed to the dining room to see Ningguang, I took my seat.

"Ningguang, are you still mad at me?" I said nervously scratching my neck as she placed her papers in front of me before she glared at me.

"You never listen, do you Y/n? I told you that Ms. Ganyu would be your guide but instead, you got her in some mess as you were gambling wasting all that money I let you use," She puts her hands on the table crossing her legs in an elegant posture.

"um?"

"Don't make this more difficult for me to clean your mess-" I interrupted her.

"I may have lost a little money but I got it all back!" I said slamming my hands on the table causing the whole room to echo.

"S-sorry..." I said sitting back down.

"Y/n... how am I supposed to help you if you just do the opposite things I tell you too," She puts her hand on her face, sighing.

"Fine, what do you want this time my mora? my dog?" I pout as I see a smirk on her face.

"You know I don't want such a thing, how could I?" I glare at her.

"Get to the point," I cross my arms.

"We have some reports about an unknown organization-" I slam my head on the table.

"What am I supposed to do about that?"

"Maybe if you do it I'll think of forgiving you."

"Tch, fine..."

"Since I can't do much work outside the jade chamber I was wondering if you can take my place and work on the lantern rite decorations for now before I give you the actual task," she said, sliding over the papers.

"And when I thought you cared for me you know what I'm not good at, someone who goes outside so much," I read the papers while I heard her chuckle.

"Fine, just bring me the necklace if y'know what I mean," I Loosen my tie while my right hand holds my papers.

"I will," She snaps her fingers as the maids come over.

I walked out of my room fully changed tieing my long hair up in my female appearance.

"You should be in your female form more often y/n," Ningguang said proudly of the clothes she had given.

"Yeah yeah..." I signaled a maid.

"Yes young master," They bowed, bringing me away from Ningguang.

Now I'm here seeing people in crowds while I hold Kayden, I sigh putting him down. As we walked into a store picking out materials for the lantern festival when I was about to pay for the stuff Mr. Kayden jumped from the table then across my neck grabbing my necklace causing me to turn back to a male with my suit.

"Oh my!" The lady shouted at me as I made a run for it chasing my dog. I bumped into many people apologizing as my hair tie came loose falling off while the wind blew my long hair.