𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

SUGARDADDY______________________

SUGARDADDY
______________________

It's amusing hearing people say money can't buy happiness.

Cause money could definitely make you happy.

Its not like money could hurt you or use you, but instead it got you the things you desired.

In your younger life you never really had to struggle, financially anyway.

Your parents never wanted you to go through what they did trying to survive in this money eating world.

They made sure of that especially your father.

He struggled in his life, at such a young age. Raised in a tough environment.

He served in a war and came out as tough as an iron wall, wounded physically and emotionally.

Until he met your mother and she broke down that wall.

Turned that iron wall into playdoh, a real softie.

Mostly...

She served in the same war as him as she was young and had no where else to go.

They slowly fell in love with each other's energies.

Your mom is the sweetest person, but she sometimes can be scarier than him.

Of course there were those days yall would go hungry, but your parents sacrificed their meals for you on those days..even if you insisted they take from your plate.

They eventually made their way up in the world and are doing so well.

Despite that you had your own fair share of personal issues.

Your cheating ex, those "friends" who tormented and used you, the days you felt powerless against them. All the anxiety and peer pressure you went through.

Shit that consistently tried to tear you down and make you give up.

But you were raised to be tough, because your parents were.

So you aimed to get through some of those things on your own.

You switched schools and decided that you needed to change and work on yourself before graduating to go to college.

You didn't want to come to a new fresh start as the same person.

On the way of improving yourself, you met two people who became so important to you, Nova and Isadora.

Your childhood bloodless brother Val has been with you through tears and fights.

When you moved schools he moved alongside you just so he could have your back.

You all live together now, like a family.

They are the most down to earth and badass people you have ever met.

It feels as if you've known them your whole life.

You owe it to yourself to say you've glowed up since high school. In spirit and appearance.

Starting an Instagram led to agencies left and right sliding up in your dms.

Looking at the success that you have now often makes you forget your past.

But you can never forget where you came from or where you started from.

Being as successful as you are now, you didn't want to be tied down, but to work even more in hopes of greater things.

You couldn't just stop.

No one to tie you down and no one to hold you back, not ever again.

You were living your best life.

Didn't need to worry about money and didn't need to burden your parents anymore.

You were finally working for yourself.

You didn't need money from anyone else.

Or so you thought.

<3