Boomer,Tyler,Dee,and Babyjoe were sitting next to me with guns.

"Say' top calm down",Babyjoe said.

This nigga was blowing my shit. I would've came out here by myself to handle my business but they expect to go everywhere I go.

I felt bad for being distant with Jalanee,especially after what went down yesterday but I'm trying to protect her.

"Where the AK-47?",I asked looking at Boomer. He pulled the long gun from the back of the car and put them in my hands.

"You don't even need this shit.", Boomer said sucking his teeth.

"This that nigga right there."

I snapped my head looking towards out the window seeing the nigga sitting on the steps of his house,pulling a blunt. Anger took over my body and I got out the car without the big gun I walked towards the nigga and he looked at me. My face felt tight as I threw punches at him. All my punches landing and blowing out his head. He punched my jaw while Inwas punching him making Dee swing on him in the back of his head. He fell on the floor and Boomer pulled out his gun and looked around making sure nobody seen since we were in broad daylight. I pulled out my gun and bullet sprayed throughout his body as I was running away backwards still shooting. We ran back in the car and Montana started speeding down passed the street. The anger in me felt like a wall switch had been flipped. I haven't felt like this since I killed the niggas who killed Boozilla. My chest tightened and I didn't know what to do with my hands as they got heavier. I blocked out the yelling the niggas was doing

"Fuck that bitch ass boy. Should've shot that nigga mama." I yelled out.

"Aye! Stop at the pharmacy I need to get something for my girl.", I said before we could pass by the store yelling at with my eyes twitching. The car stopped and I hopped out with Montana coming out with me.

I walked inside of the store looking at the old lady at the cashier. I went to get a few chips and picked up Lanee's muffins. I went into the pill aisle and got 2 plan B pills. I tossed them in the front and the Lady rolled her eyes at me.

Montana looked at me,then back at the lady. I snapped a few bills on the counter and she put my things into a bag. I took the bag from her and stormed out.

"Top you gotta chill out." Montana said. I stopped and faced him.

"i will. this shit was personal though.", I told him

He nodded and we got back into the car.

I wasn't trying to be in this lifestyle anymore. I ain't feel this angry since forever. I just wanted to go home and have Jalanee hold me and be with my kids. I laid my head back and closed my eyes.

I kept wondering if Jalanee was upset with me cause I was acting weird after we had just made love to each other,leaving her in the house with my kids,her sister,and some kids she didn't even know.

We pulled up back in my house,the house smelled like there was food being cooked in the oven. There was several trays in the kitchen but there wasn't anyone downstairs.

I went upstairs to my room to check on Jalanee,and she had K3 sleeping on her chest and Draco and Arianna playing together with Montana kids sleeping at the end of the bed. She turned her attention from the tv and looked at me. My body got less tense just seeing her face.

"Wassup bae",I said handing her the bags and kissed her cheek.

"Hi baby,There's food downstairs I was bored. You have all this food in this house and don't ever cook"

"Man i don't know how to cook",I said laughing

"They stressed you out?" I asked

"No,K3 fell right asleep. Kylie and Doo just finished eating and they fell asleep." She said and yawned