"..."

"I'm kidding.. can you help me up.?"

Maki holds out a hand and Y/n takes it. She stands up and touches the back of her head, almost her whole finger is covered in blood

"I'm gonna.. go back. Tell the others where I went." Y/n says

"No, I'll come with you. It'd be useless if you ended up passing out from blood loss."

"I could pass out from blood loss?" Y/n asks nervously.

"The others will probably be back soon anyway, come on."

Y/n follows Maki back to the main underground area. Just as she said, the others come back pretty quickly after.

"Oh, you two are already here?" Kaede asks

"She hit her head on the wall.. so we decided to come back." Maki explains

Y/n takes her hand away from the wound, which is now completely covered in blood.

"Ah.. Uhm.. wow.. it's starting to bleed pretty badly.." Y/n quickly puts her hand back to try stop the bleeding.

"T-They must be targeting the hot people! That means I'm next.!" Miu says

"It was just an accident.. but.. thank you for the compliment.. I think.?"

"You should do something about the bleeding.. at this rate you'll be dead by morning." Ryoma says quite out of the blue

"..." Y/n stares at him

"Nyahaha! Maybe Atua is punishing you for rejecting him!" Angie says

Y/n looks over to Rantaro and he just gives her a look to say 'You know what I'm thinking'

The mastermind.?

Y/n nervously looks around.

"Stop frightening her. There are bandages in the warehouse, I can rush and retrieve some, if you like?" Kirumi says

"That's okay.. I'll be back in a second." She makes her way to the ladder and climbs up it. She leaves the boiler room and walks through the courtyard alone, still holding her head.

She walks past the dorms, and the temptation takes over. She goes into them, straight to Rantaro's dorm, it's unlocked. There's definitely something suspicious about him. Why does he claim to know about the mastermind being one of them? Why is it only him that doesn't remember his talent?

She looks around the dorm, blood still dripping down her neck.

There's nothing particularly weird in there, it seems normal, spare clothes, a bathroom, but she finds something else odd, a Monopad. She picks it up and turns it on.

'Survivor Perk' Is written on the screen. It then shows an entire map of the school. There's more floors? And something attached to the library? There's no door there?

There's a picture of a speech bubble, so she presses it.

'Clue to end the killing game'