She sighed and opened her noodles, taking her chopsticks apart to dive in. They slurped, that being the only sound heard in the room. Riki's eyes were glued to the notebook, it seemed as if he'd seen it somewhere, but couldn't remember where.

After finishing, Yeonjun took the trash outside and sat in between them and looked towards Eunsae, asking for permission. She nodded a little and then the notebook was opened.

Ah, that's the notebook. The one Moonie kept from everyone and didn't let anybody else see what was inside. Except Jake, he had the privilege to read whatever was in there, and the rest of the members (mostly Sunoo because, duh, he was her soulmate) incredibly jealous. But now he was looking at it first hand and was surprised with the amount of lyrics, poems and scribbles he could see. It was as if she had poured her everything into those pages, filling them with emotions, feelings, drawings and thoughts. It was marvelous.

"This... is very embarrassing", she giggled while her cheeks turned bright red. "Only Jake has read some of these, but they're mostly just me rambling about life and thoughts and stuff. I write them in all of the languages I know so that I can keep on practicing them and not lose them... we could find something here. But, who gave this to you?", her eyes met Yeonjun's, who was smiling.

"The soulmate", he shrugged and Eunsae tsked and smiled softly. Sunoo always knew what she needed, and this was his way of letting her know he was thinking about her and that he was encouraging her hard work. He was just an angel.

"He's so thoughtful", Riki mumbled and she nodded proudly. They had come so far since their first encounter.

"Okay, let's take a look", she let out all the air from her lungs and smiled while her cheeks turned pink because of reading her own handwriting and thoughts.

After several minutes, they had enough material to make a little more than two songs, and they began working on perfecting the lyrics, making them fit in with the music that they had already advanced in, before calling one of their subaenims to start recording the first drafts.

Eunsae and Riki would get to sing in the background and choruses as a reward for helping in the making of the mixtape, and she was already so excited to be working with the BTS subaenims as producers for the records, even if she would only be singing "woo", and "yeah". It was an experience that many people only dream of and yet there she was, getting some lyrics ready to take to the genius Min Yoongi for approval.

He smiled. A freaking gummy smile that had Eunsae flipping inside and dying not to let her fangirl show too much. Riki had the bottom of her shirt tight on his hand, trying to control the shakiness of having such a genius praising his work.

It was the first time he ever wrote a song, and even though most of the ideas came from Eunsae's notebook, he had helped build the song to its entirety, and for that he was hella proud.

Yeonjun was no different than the two, knowing only basic Japanese, he had a little bit of trouble helping his dongsengs, but he did his best and was so excited to see the shining smile on his subaenim's face.

"This is...", he didn't say a thing and looked up to lock eyes with Eunsae. "Do you guys have a melody? Because this kinda sounds rock-ish in my mind and I bet we can make a great arrangement".

With her flushed cheeks she lowered her gaze towards the scribbled paper and tried out the melody that they had come up with, after a few lines looking up to see an amused look on Min Yoongi's eyes.