They all ate silently until Sunoo giggled. Enusae and Jay looked up to see him, her with a raised eyebrow and him with them furrowed.

"What is it now?", she sighed.

"It's just... do you guys kiss in private?", Sunoo gained himself a kick in the leg and let out a whine.

"Normally I would be against the violence, but now I can't because the image of them both kissing will haunt me till I die", Jay shook his head with a pout and gained himself a kick too.

"Just shut up", her cheeks were as red as apples. Sunoo gigled again and shrugged while slurping his noodles.

"Are you guys finished?", Heeseung entered the kitchen with Sunghoon and Jungwon behind.

The three of them nodded and Sunghoon silently made his way towards Eunsae an pecked her forehead hello. Sunoo almost squirmed at the cute interaction but didn't because Jay was looking at him sternly.

They had decided they didn't want to make the new couple uncomfortable, but Sunoo was so excited for them that he had been discussing their relationship with everyone all the time. And he wasn't even part of the relationship.

"Let's go, we'll have our hairs styled", Jungwon said after almost squirming too at the little forehead kiss.

They played rock paper and scissors, and Jay was in charge of washing the dishes and –after Jay whining that he had washed the dishes last night, and Heeseung saying that rock paper and scissors is fair– they made their way towards the car.

Riki and Jake were already in the car, and they let Sunghoon and Eunsae sit at the back. They fastened and Jake sat next to Sunghoon, fastening too.

The ride towards the Big Hit building was short, and once they got out, they were rushed towards the fifth floor: the styling floor. They took their temperatures and they washed their hands before walking towards the hair stylists. There were four stylists, who would take two members each.

Eunsae and Sunoo shared the same stylist and they high-fived with huge smiles walking towards Danoh, the woman who would be dying and cutting their hairs.

It was supposed to be a surprise for their fans, so they had been strictly warned not to show their hairs in their lives or in public until the time was right.

"So... we're gonna have you guys styled. Any suggestions on colors?", the stylist asked.

"Can I suggest a color for Moonie?", Sunoo asked and the woman shrugged with a small smile. Sunoo motioned for her to come closer and whispered something on her ear.

"Yah!", Eunsae whined. "I don't think I'm getting what he suggested", she turned towards the stylist. She chuckled.

"Actually it's a good idea, and I was thinking about something similar", the woman tried to calm her down.

"Okay, then tell me".

"No! Let's make it a surprise".

Eunsae pouted and huffed slightly, crossing her arms in front of her chest. She avoided Sunoo's eyes and her gaze landed on Sunghoon, who was already looking at her with a small smile. She smiled back with a little blush.