Her therapist was another person she grew to respect and actually like being around. Eunsae had fought with all of her willpower to let Bang Sihuyk know she wasn't crazy.

He held her tiny little shaking body as she cried –much like her father would if he was there– and made her realize that therapy is not for the crazy. Is for the ones that are the strongest and have suffered the most but still make it day by day.

Miss Baek was actually really smart. She had gotten the prescription right at the second chance –which usually might take more than two tries to get correct–, and had introduced Eunsae to mindfulness and journaling.

She had also started writing some lyrics (but she would never even let her shrink know, because she was sure they were nothing big).

The band had also gotten a manager. Seeing as their fame increased and that the new schedule had Eunsae's therapy written on all thursdays and sundays at four pm on the calendar, they needed someone to manage their times and to make sure the kids were being well taken care of. It was actually given to all new bands a manager when they first debuted, but they had been too busy with BTS' comeback that they hadn't hired anyone.

Hyunsae was pretty chill and let her not use honorifics. He called her everyday at eleven in the morning to know how she was doing, and if she had classes, he would text her in order to not interrupt.

It was as if a shield was put over her, keeping her safe and warming her heart. The boys from Tomorrow by Together had moved into the same apartment complex –upstairs from Enhypen's dorm–, and it didn't take much begging to Bang Sihyuk to let Beomgyu accompany his best friend as much as he could.

The security chief would take turns with Seun and do night shifts. He would stay awake all night guarding the entrance to Enhypen's dorm, making Eunsae feel safe.

Well, only a little.

She knew this was all her fault. She couldn't help it but feel useless, and to want to never leave her bed. And her therapist had actually advised her to do so. She had been staying home for a few days now, watching Christmas movies over and over again, and preparing shrimp ramyeon for her and Seun.

Then she would go back to sleep after meditating and would only wake up when Sunoo came to her bed and sprawled all over her, leaving soft kisses on her forehead and hair.

She felt like she was broken.

Even though her shrink had told her she wasn't, and that they would work through it, she felt like she had fell deep into a hole. She was so jumpy and her energy levels were also really low. She would nap for hours and then sleep until noon after going to bed at ten at night.

The boys were worried about her; specially Sunghoon and Sunoo. The first was madly crushing on her and hated to see her so vulnerable and not being herself. The latter just felt his heart ache each time Eunsae sighed.

So now they were all gathered at the dining table –with Security chief Lee–, discussing the latest drama that was airing.

Eunsae just moved her chopsticks from side to side, moving her food inside her bowl, not even raising her gaze.

It was as if everything had been numbed. She felt nothing. Only fear, sadness and tiredness.

She was a little scared to admit that she still liked Sunghoon and that her heart would flutter every time he would kiss her forehead goodnight. But she also knew that it would be unfair to him if she admitted it out loud. Because she would drag him into her darkness, and he was the sun.

She didn't want him to stop shining because of her.

That's why she was siting in front of Bang Sihyuk, who looked confused and hadn't said a word ever since she mumbled "resign".