¡ thirty three

Start bij het begin

Michi gave you a sarcastic look, not trying to laugh "Do you even listen to yourself?" she chuckled. "I bet he's gonna confess" Michi took a sip from her drink afterwards, not trying to choke on her water from laughter because of the look you gave her. 

"Oh shut up" you laughed "But yea, I'll tell you how it goes" a small smile appeared on your face.

After what had happened between Suna and you last night, after you thought he still wasn't over his ex and that he was just using you as a distraction or something, you texted Michi on your way home trying your best not think of him.

'Didnt go well, im done with him' was the only thing you texted her after turning your phone on do not disturb and continued walking home. After that you didn't answer anyones texts or messages. You had to admit to yourself, it did sound a bit dramatic.

You snapped out of your thoughts and finally wanted to answer Michi, but Suna snatched your phone out of your hand.
"HEY— I thought you were asleep" you tried to reach for your phone but he had his other hand on your head you you weren't able to get it.

"Who ya textin?" He said looking at you, brushing your hair from your face and tucking it behind your ear. 

After he took a quick glance at your phone Suna dramatically gasped "Are you cheating on me?" He playfully asked.

"God if you don't stop you little drama queen" you laughed, "its just Michi, I forgot to answer her. She probably thinks im dead already" you said, still trying to get your phone out of his hands.

"Well then let's send her some proof that you are alive and better then ever" he said bringing the phone up to the both of you again.
"Wait what are you—" you saw that he opened your camera so you hid your face in his chest.

You just heard the sound of the camera making a photo and a message that was sent. You quickly looked up again as Suna gave you your phone back with a satisfied look and a smirk, trying to contain a smile.

He sent a picture of the two of you to Michi. Only your head and messed up hair could be seen while Suna smiled into the photo, throwing up a peace sign with the caption 'shes doing just fine dw:)'

"You did not just—" you said putting your phone away again.

"Oh yes I did" he said in a childish voice while laughing and poking your cheek.

You propped yourself up on your arms while still laying on him, so you could see his face. Suna still had his hand around your waist while his other hand was brushing off some hair from your face.

"Oh god I hate you" you said while smiling and staring at his eyes.

He brought his hand up to your cheek and caressed it. "I love you too"

Your smile grew even more so you buried your head back into his chest.

"What? Are you shy now?" He laughed.

You looked up at him again and wanted to answer him but you heard your mother knocking on your door, which was still locked.
"Yes?" You said loudly so your mum would hear you, she didn't give you an answer though so she knocked again, wanting you to open your door.

You took a quick glance at Suna and slowly got up, quickly threw on a shirt and unlocked your door and just slightly opened it, so she wouldn't see Suna laying on your bed, only in his boxers.

"Yes?" You said peaking your head out of the door.

"I just wanted to say that I made breakfast if you're hungry" she said, curiously trying to look into your room.

"Yea give me a second I'll be there." You quickly answered, slowly closing the door again when your mum went away.

Though she stopped and added something when you almost closed the door completely.
"Oh and tell your friend I made him breakfast too if he's hungry" she said before going to the kitchen.

Your eyes widened while you closed your door and locked it again. You turned around to Suna just to see him silently laughing his ass off.

"I like your mum already" Suna said still laughing.

You slowly shook your head and decided to come back at him, so you jumped on him while he let out a grunt which made you laugh too. 

You were now laying on top of him once again. "Not my fault that you were so loud last night" he squished your cheeks with his index finger and thumb bringing your face closer to his.

You squinted your eyes and gave him a look that said 'are you serious'.

"Guess I'll have to make you stay quiet next time" he said letting go of your face, enjoying your reaction to his comment. Though he did not expect your answer 

"Is that a threat?"

He let out a small chuckle and gave you a small peck on the lips.

"Its a promise baby"