April 1 - "What's your name?"

Mulai dari awal

"Stay away from me!" Hibari avoided the herbivore, and they both started chasing around each other on the rooftop.

"No! I'm definitely staying," the herbivore responded, trying to catch Hibari to touch those fluffy cute cheeks again.

"I want to stay!" the herbivore added, and let out the happiest laugh, enjoying the shared moment between the stranger.

'What's up with this herbivore!?' Hibari panicked while doing his best to get away from the stranger.

°~°~°~°~°~°

Hibari dropped his body on the floor as he caught his breath, and the same goes for the herbivore, both were tired from running around like children.

"That made me feel alive!" the herbivore proclaimed, leaning down on the floor to rest its tired body.

"Oh look at the clouds! They look so fluffy like your cheeks," the herbivore pointed out while staring at the sky.

Then herbivore took a glance at Hibari with sad pleading eyes, "Let me touch them again, please!"

Hibari felt threatened and straightly replied, "No!"

'Annoying,' Hibari complained to himself. He chooses to ignore the stranger, yet he joined the herbivore on the floor to observe the sky while maintaining a safe distance between them. He does not like his cheeks to be touched again.

Both silently enjoyed the serene atmosphere on the rooftop.

"Nee... What's your name?" the herbivore asked, but Hibari was already asleep.

The herbivore smiled, "Thank you!"

°~°~°~°~°~°

The next day, as a natural part of Hibari's daily routine, he went again to the rooftop to rest, but he immediately felt annoyed at the unwanted presence of the herbivore. He never expected the stranger to visit again.

The herbivore was currently busy observing the people below, feeling small of its existence, and only noticed Hibari's arrival when the door closed.

"Hey, I was waiting for you! Look, I brought a lot of food," the herbivore said, showing the two paper bags laid down beside the chain-linked fence of the rooftop.

"I also brought marshmallows because it reminded me of you," the herbivore added, taking out the foods from the paper bag to share it with him.

Hibari ignored the herbivore and went to the far corner of the rooftop to avoid interaction. He thought of going back but decided to remain because the classroom has more herbivores to deal with.

He was about to close his eyes to enjoy his afternoon nap, but to his surprise, the herbivore was already beside him.

"Nee... What's your name?" the herbivore tried to ask again and patiently waited for Hibari's answer for ten minutes.

"So, you won't speak? Fine, I won't also tell you my name," the herbivore said, considering it a closed deal, and started eating the brought snacks.

'Finally, silence...' Hibari thought as he proceeded to sleep.

Soon, after eating, the herbivore left Hibari's snacks beside him, and it also laid down on the rooftop's floor to sleep.

°~°~°~°~°~°

For the following days, the herbivore continued to come to the rooftop bringing different snacks, and Hibari soon got used to it.