Chapter 31: Not Here Yet

Start from the beginning

"No! They're here! We can meet with them now!" Len said with a grin as he looked ready to run to the door.

"Wait! Not all of us should go" Meiko said seriously as she held Len by his shirt's collar, "We can't all just leave. So, who should go with Kaito and Len?"

"I would prefer to have Meiko with me, if that's alright. I could use the support" Kaito confessed.

"I want to come!" Jasmine said excitedly, "Oh! Luo can come too!"

Luo just grinned as Miku nodded her head.

"Sure. Please keep your PETs on in case we need to call you back" Miku said with a nod of her head.

With that, they left SciLab and followed Len to a hotel. As for the rest of the Net Saviors, they were just informed that Hub was able to return to the human world!

"Wow! He really is back!" Maylu exclaimed as Pride's eyes were wide.

"That's amazing! He's human again! He's back! I would love to study the program you used for this!" Pride exclaimed excitedly.

"Unfortunately, princess, you are not allowed to know about this. This program is supposed to be help others and not be known to others. Although Miss Hatsune did write a song about it" Dr. Wily said seriously as Pride looked a little sad about this.

"Well, now that we have the Crest Holders together, we should do be able to do this now" Dr. Wily said seriously.

"Uh, not all of us are here though, Dr. Wily" Maylu said as she gestured to some of their missing members.

"Where did they go?!" Dr. Hikari asked surprised.

"I think they went to ask Kaito's mother about his powers. I can't blame him. I would be surprised too" Luka said calmly as she held a smile.

The two doctor's jaws dropped as Lan laughed.

"This is why I called for help. Penny! Please come here!" Dr. Wily shouted.

Just then, Penny flew into the room and grinned at everyone.

"Thank you for helping us. I hope your father doesn't mind. Now, can you help us round up the other Crest Holders?" Dr. Wily asked seriously, "Oh, right! I have to make a phone call as well! We will wait for this meeting once everyone is together and I have finished my phone call"

With that, the doctor left to make his call as Penny grinned in delight.

"I shall find your friends, no worries!" she said in delight.

"I wouldn't go alone. Just in case, you should have someone with you" Raika suggested.

Before he could volunteer himself, Pride stopped him.

"I'll go. Chaud, Nenji, and Ribitta can come with me. The rest of you can wait here" Gumi said with a wink to Pride who giggled.

"Are you sure about this?" Gackpo asked seriously, "This could be dangerous"

"Relax. I've been in far more dangerous situations than this before. Nothing to worry about" Gumi reassured them, "Also, we have to wait for Dr. Wily to finish his call. So, this will be fine"

With that, she left with her team as Gackpo sighed. He shook his head as he turned his attention to Trill and Iris. There was something about those two that bothered him.

"Honestly, your hair is pretty. I am kind of envious. Hm, would you like to work for me?" Tesla asked with a grin, "I already work with Chaud. You modeling my products will be beneficial to all of us!"