"What the hell was that?" Said Fiona jumping up to go out the front door. The rest of us all looked at each other confused, then followed her out the door.

     Debbie was outside signing something next to a delivery truck. "Debbie?" Fiona called as we went down our front steps to meet her.

     "It's our new water heater, I got it on sale," she smiled back at us. "All right Debs!" I cheered pulling her into a hug as the others all cheered along too.

     The delivery guy started to bring our new heater inside as Debbie instructed him where to go. The rest of us followed kept cheering and laughing, drunk off our minds.

     *               *               *               *               *
     "Lunch! Eat it or miss it people!" I heard my sister calling from downstairs. I darted out of my room past my brothers and down the stairs, then following only a few steps behind. In our house, lunch time isn't taken lightly.

     "What more piss food?" Lip asked coming down behind me. "You know it," said Fiona. Fiona gives her drug-free piss to a girl down our street in exchange for food, I'm not complaining she's a good cook.

     "Cup-a-lasagna?" Lip grinned reaching to get cups as I sat at the table.

     V walked through the door, "Debs! Ready to go to target?" She called.

     "Yep!"

     "What's that smell, it's either vomit or fancy cheese," she said coming into the kitchen as Lip scooped me a serving of lasagna.

     "It can be both if you want," Carl smirked . "Ew!" Debbie remarked.

     "Target?" Fiona asked. "Debs is gonna help me register for wedding gifts."

     I tilted my head, "I thought the wedding was off?"

     "Back on."

     I was about to take a bite from my food but V grabbed my fork and took a bite. "Mmmm," she said. "Tell that woman I will crap on a paper plate for this grub." I just laughed at her.

     *                *               *                *               *

     That night, me, Fiona and Veronica went out clubbing for her bachelorette party. It consisted of the three of us doing shot after shot, dancing around a pole.

     Afterwards, the three of us stumbled home holding onto each other. I practically fell in the door, laughing with V and Fiona. I was super drunk and I could tell I'd be sick soon.

     "Oh fuck," I said as I fell at the bottom of the stairs, laughing my ass off and V and Fiona laughing with me.

     The room was spinning but I could tell that Lip and Ian had come down the stairs. "Heeeyyyyyy!" I giggled.

     "Jesus Morgan," Lip said. "Come on, you need a bed."

     Lip and Ian grabbed either one of my arms and helped me up the stairs. I giggled the whole way up until they put me into bed, I must've passed out straight away because I don't remember anything after that.

     *               *               *               *               *

     Soon enough it was the wedding day. I got to a bridesmaid with Debbie, Fiona was her maid of honour. Lip and Ian got to be Kevin's groomsmen, Liam too as Ian held him.

     "You may kiss the bride!" The priest announced.. and they kissed, everyone clapped and cheered. And that's when the real party started.

I danced around with Mandy, Fiona, V and Debbie. Ian got drinks with us too. Music blared through the alibi and everyone danced and sang and laughed it was insane. I got to ballroom dance to a rap song with Kev too, Lip was taken by Karen all night.

Steve was meant to bring the cake, but he was a no show. No one even noticed though as everyone was getting drunk and dancing, completely carefree.

I was spinning Debbie around dancing when a glass smashed against the wall. It was Frank... he wanted to make a toast.

"Uh folks, let's face facts. When it comes to good things, most of em come in pairs. Like your favourite jeans, new socks, and Kevin and Veronica. And as it turns out most people's testicles. So here's to the happy couple, Kevin and Veronica. May you always have only two testicles between you!" He slurred through his speech. "L'chaim!"

Everybody raised their drinks. "L'Chaim," we all cheered back.

About halfway through the night, I had already had way too much to drink. "I'm gonna go outside for a cigarette," I slurred to Ian over the music as I tripped outside and fell against the wall.

I pulled out a cigarette, lighting it. It was freezing out there. "Well if it isn't miss destructive," I heard a voice coming.

I looked to the side and there was Mickey. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Still casualty?" I asked, seeing him limp slightly.

"Come on now Gallagher, you know a weak swing like that wouldn't do damage to me." He leaned against the wall looking at me.

"You really are all talk."

He just smirked at me as I looked at him taking another drag of my cigarette.

"Stay outta trouble sweetheart. Head back inside, shouldn't be out here alone looking like that," he smirked before passing me and walking away.

     I won't lie, I did watch him walk away. "Fucking tool," I smiled to myself thinking of what he said and I threw my cigarette down, heading back inside with a stupid smile on my face.

Much later in the night, Steve showed up as some people were leaving. When it came to picture time, I stumbled onto a stool and sat next to Ian and Mandy, Debbie on my other side and I hugged her in tight.

We took lots of pictures. Laughing and hugging each other close.

Fiona then looked around.. "Wait, where's Lip?"