"Jisung, it has been so many years since that happened." Chenle tried to reason out.

"So what? It doesn't change the fact that she destroyed my life." Jisung said being irritated.

"Jisung calm down. Come with me.", Chenle pleaded.

"No!!!" Jisung denied.

"Please Jisung. You don't have to talk to her.", the Chinese requested.

━═ ✿¨¯'✿´¸¸.✿¨¯'✿ ═━

"I am feeling so hungry. When will they comeeeee?", Haechan whined.

"Just wait a little bit more. They will come back soon- Oh there they are. Jisung, Chenle we are here", Jeno called them and waved his hand.

'Oh nooooo', Soojin thought.

"Hey guys. Sorry we are late.", Chenle greeted his friends and sat down beside Renjun and infront of Ningning while Jisung sat down beside Chenle.

Now they all ordered their food and were waiting for it to be served.

The food arrived and everyone digged into their food.

Jisung and Soojin were sitting opposite to each other but they didn't even make eye contact for once. While, the others were just talking to each other and Jaemin and Minjeong were being clingy as usual, there was an awkward tension between the two. They were just silently eating their dinner.

Soojin felt thirsty and extended her hand to grab a glass of water. But the glass fell down by mistake and the water rolled down to Jisung. His shirt got wet.

He quickly grabbed some tissues which were on the table and began to dry his shirt.

"Oh shit!"

"I am so sorry-", Soojin said but got interrupted by Jisung.

"Sorry?! But your face doesn't look like you are sorry.", Jisung said clearly being annoyed.

Soojin looked up and locked her eyes with Jisung's.

"So what do you want me to do? Beg you for forgiveness?", Soojin argued.

"You are still the same.", Jisung chuckled and shook his head.

"What's your problem Jisung? I said sorry right?"

"Soojin calm down. We are in a public place." Ningning said to her bestfriend but got ignored.

"What's the use of saying sorry now when you didn't even apologize fourteen years ago. You destroyed my life Soojin.", Jisung raised his voice.

"Jisung STOP!!!", Chenle said but it was to no avail.

"I destroyed your life?", Soojin's voice died down. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes. Because of you I broke my leg. My ankle got severely injured. I couldn't play football for two years. My dad told me not to play football anymore as I have to take over his business anyway and my dream of becoming a footballer died. It's all your fault. You ruined my life."

Soojin was speechless. She didn't know that. She only knew that Jisung fell down in a bad way and his leg got fractured. She didn't know that he wanted to become a footballer but now he couldn't. And it's all because of her fault.

She took her purse and immediately left the place leaving her shopping bags.

"I am going.." And with that Jeno ran after her.

Minjeong sighed. "What you did today was not right."

"I didn't raise you like this.", Jaemin said in disappointment.

"Yeah look she didn't even finish her food.", Haechan said.

★★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★

Soojin didn't call her driver. She was sitting on a bus stop seat waiting for a bus. She thought about what happened in the restaurant earlier and burst into tears. She couldn't control her emotions. Luckily not many people were there near the bus stop to see her weak side.

Suddenly, a luxurious red car stopped infront of her. The driver rolled down the window and pressed the horn. She looked up.

"Jeno..."

Happy NCT Day guys!!!! Can't believe it's been 5 years since they debuted

Happy NCT Day guys!!!! Can't believe it's been 5 years since they debuted. Although I couldn't be with them from the start and here I am now a fan of a million seller group. I am so proud to be a nctzen.

Also guys I hope you like it. If you did, don't forget to comment and vote.

Thank you~