Chthon's realm

Chthon's realm

Wanda fell down on the dusty-red ground. She coughs and gasps from the teleporting, her eyes still closed, the tornado making a dusty mess everywhere. She touched her head with her hand to ease her head-ache, and opened her eyes. She gasps at the creepy surroundings. She was in some sort of huge cave, all kinds of signs written on the walls, likesome kind of hieroglyphics. Below the stone bridge she was standing were pools of lava, just waiting to be bursting out.

-Mom!!Please help us!!

Wanda hears her kids again, but this time not in her head. She gets up and looks around. She sees an opening in the cave walls and runs inside of it. She runs in that tunnel until she reaches a huge room, with monsters on each side, bowing creepily. And in the middle of all of it, her kids, screaming for help, held with magic by a huge beast: Chthon.

With no second thoughts, Wanda's eyes go red and she starts making red bulbs of power in her hands:

-Get your hands off of them!

The God chuckles a bit at that and smirks:

-Do you really think you can beat me when you only have like 10% of my own powers? I gave you those powers.can take them away.

Wanda hesitated and put her hands down, realising she needs a better strategy to take this guy out.

-What do you want from me? Why do you have my children?

-I have what I want. Part of it, at least. I need you to break the multiverse a bit more, so I can get away from this hell-hole once and for all.

-And why would I do that?

-Because I can give you what you always wanted. And I'm not reffering to justy our children. With only your powers you could make Westview yours, with my powers, I can bring back everyone you love: Vision, Pietro, your parents. Everything that you ever wanted can be back, and I can make sure that this time they won't go away, and that no one is going to bother you in your new reality. Just. Open. The. Multiverse.

-No...No, I can't do that. Even if you make a new illusion, they won't really be there. I know that now.

-Then, don't you want these children? He pushes them in front of Wanda. I gave them all the memories from Westview, and erased their old ones, they believe that you are their mom.

-Didn't you just tell them you erased their memory now?

-No, they can't hear us, I cast a spell on them. Adult talk, you know? He smirked.

Wanda hesitated for a while, then asked:

-Why me? Why did you give me these powers?

-Because you were born a nexus being, Wanda. You are the person who transcends realities, you keep the multiverse in place, because you exist in every universe.

-I-I don't know...

He yells demonically and strangles the kids in the air.

-Time is ticking, Wanda!

-I don't know!

-Well then, I'll lock you and the kids up until tomorrow, when you can give me your final decision. Today I can have some fun anyways with the hole you opened on earth for me. He laughs maniacally.

-Wait! Please don't! Please don't hurt the people! I-I never wanted this!

-Well, that's just it, Wanda. You did this. You should've thought better before doing that spell, if you're so keen on being a super-hero. He smirked sassily and gestured his spawn monsters to hold Wanda and the kids hostage, and take them to their cells.