Haunting you

She smirks and winks at Wanda:

-Well now you see why I hated your lazy style, sweetie. Agatha looked around swiftly and gently touched Wanda's back, pulling her closer and pushing her to move forward. Wanda blushed at the touch but kept concentrated, since Agatha seemed more focused on the mission now. Agatha tilts her head closer to Wanda's and whispers in her ear:

-Try to act normal, while studying the people in the room. But be careful, Jennifer is pretty powerful and she might have some allies with her.

She looked around, again, many blonde ladies, but she couldn't sense any magic. She tried all of them, but there was no magical being present. She felt confused and annoyed so she decided to sit down at the bar. Agatha sat beside her.

-What's wrong? You can't sense wich one it is?

-No...it's like none of them have any powers at all. I can't sense anything. She checked the walls for any runes but there were none. There aren't any runes to block my magic, in theory I should know wich one it is.. but I just don't. Wanda looked down dissapointedly.

Agatha looked a bit at her, but her gaze was unreadable. She then touched Wanda's arm, squeezing it a bit.

-Hey, don't worry! If we can't find the witch, we could try other ways of getting inside the multiverse.

-I know, I'm just...I'm worried about my kids. I don't wanna lose them the way I lost Vision.. Wanda looked up at Agatha's blue eyes and sighed. She looked back, a sort of understanding showing up on her usually sarcastic face.

-You know sweetie, most girls who go trough such a break-up just drink, party in some place like this, and sleep with the first person they see. I think you're asking too much from yourself, all these superhero bs and stuff. Why don't we just have a little fun for tonight?, maybe we'll have better ideas tomorrow. She smiled at Wanda, not a smirk, but an actual smile.

-Okay. She smiled back. Hey bartender, can you get me a glass of whisky? She looked back at Agatha; and whatever the lady here wants.

-A gin and tonic! She said and smirked at the bartender, and whatever it is your speciality, sir!

-Oohh, so naughty!!Wanda started laughing, kinda flustered, but mostly just feeling excited for the first time in a while.

A few hours later

-Ahh!! No wayy!! Pietro is the Ralph you kept complaining about??

-Yeahh! He's such an idiot! And guess what he's last name is?

-I'm honestly scared to find out! Wanda laughed playfully.

-Bohner! Ralph FREAKING BOHNER!!! Agatha exploded in laughter, she was so drunk and so funny, Wanda freaking loved this woman.

Wanda started laughing like an idiot for a few minutes. When she finally calmed down, she took another sip of whatever drink she ordered last, she couldn't even remember. She looked over to Agatha, who calmed down too, now just smiling beautifully. She gazed over a little bit at her back, now so drunk that she didn't care much whether she saw her looking or not. She grabbed her face drowsily.

-You know how you told me to sleep with the first person I see? Well, out of all the people in this room, you're the only one I see.

She didn't even think twice and she kissed Agatha passionately, not knowing what to expect. When Agatha kissed back even harder then her, she didn't even holdback anymore and gently got Agatha up and led her to the hotel hallway. Agatha pushed her against a wall and kissed her more, then led her to the first room she saw.

(And you can kinda guess what happened that night ;)this is like the biggest amount of smut I will ever be able to write LMAO)