Chapter Sixty Four: Dessert

Começar do início

     He just pointed to you all coming down. Harry turned and faced the three of you, letting his jaw drop with no shame whatsoever. You chuckled a bit. Then out of no where, Louis started clapping. “Ladies and gentlemen.” he started. “Introducing the three most beautiful ladies I’ve ever seen!” he said in an announcer like type of voice. Eleanor went very red. The other boys rushed over to the staircase to see you as well. Just like Harry, they allowed their jaws to drop with no shame. “Wow.” you heard Liam under his breath. Eleanor went over to her boyfriend and Danielle to her’s. And so, you went to yours. “Hi there sweetheart.” Niall said examining you. “Hi.” you said kissing his cheek real quick. He looked at you from head to toe. “You look gorgeous.” he said. You smiled and went a little pink. “Thank you.” you thanked him. Niall was repping a nice button down white shirt and some beige pants with black shoes. He was wearing a Rolex watch. You saw Zayn standing a distant begind Niall and smiling to himself at the sight of you and your boyfriend. You gave him a little wink. He caught you and did the same. “Off we go.” Louis said. You all went over to the famous “What Makes You Beautiful” van and buckled yourselves in. You and Niall were in the very back. You rested your head on his shoulder during the car ride. He placed his hand into yours and intwined fingers. “You’re so beautiful.” he whispered in your ear. “Have I ever told you that?” he asked. You chuckled. “Yes you have Niall.” you answered. “Oh.” he said. You smiled and reached up to kiss him. Without hesitation, he kissed you back. Not as rough as last night in the bathroom but with a little force. He then moved his hand out from yours and placed it on your cheek. You completely forgot you guys were in the car with the others. Then you heard a click. You and Niall stopped kissing and looked in the direction the noise came from. It was Harry with his phone. “Awwww.” he then said. You and Niall laughed. “That picture better not be going anywhere.” Niall said. “Yeah, we’ll see.” Harry replied. Oh Hazza. It was 4:50 when you guys arrived at the place. Liam must’ve been happy. “We’re here.” Louis said as he pulled into the parking space and shut off the engine. “Happy Liam?” Danielle asked him. He nodded. “Very much, thanks.” he replied. You all got out of the van and walked onto the property. You and Niall were hand in hand together. “Hi.” Liam said to the woman. “Reservation for Payne.” he said. The lady scanned her booklet. “Payne for eight?” she asked. Liam nodded. “Yup.” “Right this way please.” you were all escorted to your table. It was an outdoors place. It was nice though. The table was under this giant white tent but the tables and chairs itself were rested on the grass. There was actualy a giant wooden dance floor with a DJ inside the tent as well. “Wow.” you thought to yourself. “Enjoy.” the woman said. “Thank you.” Liam answered her. You all got your seats. You sat once beside Niall and the other sat Eleanor. “This is lovely.” Danielle said looking around the place. “Yes, very nice.” Eleanor agreed. “Nice job Harry.” Zayn then said. Harry smiled and nodded, proud of himself. You were all going through the menus and deciding what to order. You guys all decided to split the family style dinner. Zayn was kind enough to order your food and drinks for you.

     While waiting for your meal to arrive Harry spoke up saying “Check your Twitter.” You and Niall brought out yours phones to see Harry had tweeted the picture of you and Niall kissing in the back of the van. “@NiallOfficial @_____ having fun there? ;) xx” he captioned it. You giggled. Niall decided to be a little wise and reply “@Harry_Styles @_____ you know it ;)” You laughed and ignored it. No paparazzi was seen. That’s the way you all liked it. You wanted to be normal a bit. Your big meal came soon and you all served yourselves. “What do you want love?” Zayn asked taking your plate. You told him what you wanted from the table and he gladly served you before himself. He placed the dish in front of you. “There you are darling.” he said. You smiled. “Thank you.” you said. You all fixed yourselves plates and began eating. Once all of you were satisfied the woman came back and offered some desserts. “No thanks.” Liam said. You forgot you guys had those homemade cookies to look foward to when you got home. It was getting darker and darker outside. Well not exactly darker, but it was sunset. When it approached 6:30 you were all finished and you were waiting for your table to be cleared so you could pay and leave. Then suddenly, music started playing. It was slow music. But not too slow. It was nice. There was a DJ in the booth. “Ladies and gentlemen, the dance floor is now open.” he said into the mic. You looked around as a few couples started to get up from their tables, walked across the grass and onto the wooden dance floor. You all looked around at eachother. “Wanna dance love?” Louis asked Eleanor. El smiled. “Thought you’d never ask.” she said as he stood up and placed her hand in Louis’. Louis smiled and guided her to the dance floor with the other couples. Then Liam and Danielle stood up and did the same as Elounor. There left you, Niall, Zayn and Harry at the table alone. Then Niall looked at you. He stood up from his seat. “C’mon.” he said to you sticking his hand out. “C’mon and dance with my baby.” he said.

     You smiled and then stood up. You grabbed his hand and made your way over to the dance floor. Payzer and Elounor were dancing with eachother, swaying back and forth. You quickly glance at Zayn and Harry before placing your arms aroudn Niall’s neck. They were both smiling. Niall placed his hands on your waist and your hands wrapped around his neck. His body pulled you closer. He started swaying back and forth like everyone else. He giggled at himself. “Sorry.” he said. “I’m not that good of a dancer.” he apologized. You laughed a little at him. “It’s okay. You’re doing fine.” you said. He smiled feeling a little better. They played a few songs that were a nice tone to dance to. Niall pulled you in a little bit closer and tighter. You continued dancing with eachother. Hands on your waist and around his neck. You smiled with happiness. El and Lou were still dancing along with Liam and Dani. Then suddenly you and Nialler were interrupted. “Eh hem.” you heard. You both looked to see Zayn standing beside you. “Mind if I cut in?” he asked. Niall smiled and took his hands away from your waist and stepped back. “By all means.” he said. Zayn smiled. “Thanks.” he said. Niall chuckled and went back to the table to accompany the lonley Hazza. You smiled and wrapped your arms around Zayn’s neck. You got quick glance at Louis and Eleanor smiling at you two. Zayn pulled you in closer. “Just like old times right?” he asked you. You nodded and smiled. “Just like old times.” you repeated. He chuckled. So did you. You let your head fall down and rest on his chest. You felt his chest vibrate from the little laugh he made. You smiled and shut your eyes. You heard Zayn chuckling. Everybody actually. You looked up to see Harry and Niall in eachother’s arms and dancing like everyone else. You started laughing. “What?! I wanted to dance too!” Harry complained. Niall rolled his eyes and looked up. “I can’t believe you talked me into this.” he said while looking up. You laughed once more and continued dancing with Zayn. The song had seemed like it went on for forever but it didn’t. It finally ended when everyone started clapping and returning to their tables. You all sat back down and laughed at eachother. “That was nice.” Eleanor said. You nodded. The check came and was paid by the boys. “Thank you.” you thanked them. They all smiled. “No problem love.” Louis said.

     And with that, you all went back to the van and Louis drove you all home. On the way home you noticed there was a certain look in Niall’s eyes. Desire. You budged him. “What?” you asked him. He shrugged it off. He didn’t reply. Louis pulled into the driveway and got out of the van. You all stummbled into the house to change out of your nice clothes into some sweats and tee shirts. “Cookie time!” Danielle cheered. You all entered the kitchen and took out the tray of cookies and ate. “Mmmm…” you said in happiness. “Who made them?” Zayn asked. Everyone pointed to Eleanor. “Very nice.” Zayn complimented. “Will thank you.” you replied. You laughed to yourself. You saw Niall leaning against the kitchen counter with the same look in his eyes. You gave him a tilted head. He wasn’t eating. Niall was the last person on the earth to turn down food. You got up and stood next to him. “No dessert?” you asked him. He shook his head “No.” “I have another dessert in mind.” he answered. You were puzzled at the moment. But then it clicked. “Oooohhhh…” you whispered. He must’ve heard you cause you heard him giggle a little bit. You now understood what he really wanted.