CHAPTER 78 : WAIT

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to get the three?" Athena asked Sirius.

"The three?" Diana asked.

"Brian, Sebastian, and Alexander" Athena said, and Diana nodded.

"How are they? The last time I heard of them was I don't know sixteen or fifteen years", Sirius said.

"They're fine, but I don't think you'll be seeing them soon, Uncle Ed wanted them to be safe that's why he didn't let them join the order, but now that Uncle Ed's dead I know that they'll disobey him, especially Sebastian you know how much he loves to fight" Athena said and Regulus chuckled.

"He's also tired of it" Regulus said.

"He can't stop war especially when he knows he needs to fight in it" Sirius said.

"As I recall Sebastian was the one Lily took to Slughorn's party" Diana said, and Athena nodded.

"I'll owl the three, you can owl Remus if you want, they'll need to hear this" Athena said and they nodded at her.

Diana took a parchment, and her usual ink and quill.

She wrote to Remus that he should come immediately, and tied it to an owl, ones it was tied she let the owl fly.

"How are the two?" Diana asked Athena, and Regulus looked at Athena as if telling her to tell them what mission was assigned to the two.

"Yeah, how are they we haven't heard that much from them" Sirius said, and Regulus nudged Athena and nodded at her.

"Athena / Regulus" Sirius and Diana said in unison as they sternly look at the two.

"We promise you we didn't want them to do it, but The Dark Lord's going to kill them if they don't, and they're one of the most powerful" Athena said looking down.

"What exactly are they going to do?" Diana asked getting more curious.

"They're going to kill Dumbledore", Regulus said and Sirius' eyes widen, while Diana looked at them in disbelief.

"You have got to be joking" Diana said, and the two shooked their heads.

"We are not, we were there when he told them their mission, we were there when the two got the orders, and if they don't kill him by the end of the year, they'll need help from Lou and the others" Athena stated.

"That's absurd" Diana said and Athena couldn't meet their eyes.

"I know we said we'll keep them out of harm, but it's hard I don't know what to do especially when we're in meetings, I always keep an eye on them in school, and they're stressed" Athena said.

Diana and Sirius smiled sadly at her and hugged her.

"We know that you're doing your best" Sirius whispered.

"And we're thankful for that" Diana whispered.

"And I'll help you" Regulus said and Athena smiled.

"You can't stop them", Someone said by the door, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Seb" Athena said and the bloke smiled at her.

"It's been months" Athena said as she looked at Sebastian.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"I'll answer that later" He said and Athena nodded.

"Sebastian Bell" Diana said looking at him, and Sebastian smiled.

"How've you been Lupin? Still dreaming of a dog I see" He said and Diana smiled at him, and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Still cocky are we?" Diana asked smirking at him.

"Nah, I think I'm being practical" Sebastian said with a smirk.

"I think it's best if we discuss why you're here", Sirius said holding Diana.

"Yes I believe we need to know" Remus said as he entered.

"Someone's going to attack Hogwarts we don't know when" Sirius said.

"The two of you are in their meetings, right?" Sebastian asked and they nodded.

"Alright I'll call the two, you'll need help from them, they're a bunch of smartasses.

"For someone who lived in New York for a very long time, you still got the accent" Athena said.

"For someone who visited last year, you gotta know why I still have it" He said and took his leave.

"Now what?" Remus asked them.

"Now we wait" Regulus said and they nodded.

---

Authors note:

Hi there!

I'm publishing Remus' book today, if you want to read it feel free, you'll now know their messed up love story.

I'll publish it in a few minutes.

-WolfStar