5 Reporter Break in

*Annoying alarm clock noises*

I wake up and turn my alarm clock off and sigh. I actually got sleep last night and I had no nightmares. I feel a lot better just being up today. I sit up and look around the room. I look at my phone and see it's 5 am. I get up and go explore looking for the bathroom in the house.

I found it and used it. I sat in it for a second after I was done then went back to my room. I grab my backpack and get my computer out and look through my email. I get bored and put my computer on the desk and get off the floor. I walk back to the bathroom with a change of clothes.

I close and lock the door and get in the shower. As I wash up I hum a little tune quietly. I get out and go to change my clothes and I look at myself in the mirror. I wasn't that bad looking, but I got big scars two on my sides that go from my armpit to my hip, one down the middle of my back to my hip, and one down the middle of my chest to the bottom of my stomach. They're a deep purple and red.

I've had them for as long as I can remember and I don't know how I got them. My parents never told me and anybody else knows I have them. 

I shake my head snapping out of my thoughts and I get dressed. I walk out of the bathroom and I see Katsuki walking to the bathroom. He looks at me with a glare and keeps walking.

I roll my eyes and walk by him back to my room. I close the door and do my hair. After I finish I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I hear my door open and I sit up and look to see who it is.

"What?" I ask Katsuki seeing him stand in the doorway.

"Why the hell are you up so early?" He asks walking in more.

"Because this how early I always wake up," I tell him laying back down on my bed.

"Why?" He asks staring at me interrogating me.

"Because it takes me 2 hours to walk to school," I tell him.

"What?" He asks looking at me.

"What I've walked to school since I was 8."

"How far are you from school?" He asks.

"I was 13 miles away at my house," I tell him looking at the ceiling. 

"Holy hell," He says and then leaves.

I feel like he's trying to figure out what makes me just to break me. He's almost like a villain, but he's going to be a hero because he wants to prove to everyone that he can be the best hero. It's kinda annoying. 

I get off my bed and walk downstairs. No one else was downstairs, so I went back to my room. I played on my phone for a bit and then heard, "Katsuki! Get up!"

I chuckled a little and get off my bed and go downstairs. Mitsuki was drinking coffee and Masaru was cooking. 

"Good morning y/n," Masaru says seeing me.

I smile, "Good morning."

"I hope you slept well," Mitsuki says looking up from her book.

"I did. I think it's one of the best nights I've ever slept," I tell her with a smile.

She smiles and reads her book drinking coffee. I see Katsuki come downstairs in the school uniform. He looks at me and rolls his eyes and then looks over at his dad.

"We have to wear the school uniform to school," He tells me sitting down on the couch.

"I don't have my uniform yet, so I'm good for a bit," I tell him.

"tch." I hear him say and lay his head on the back of the couch. 

I went and sat at the table and just looked around. The house just had a natural warming comforting aura. I liked it compared to my house.