Fighting, Sleeping, Singing, Fires, Losing Money, and Releasing. *Ch. 30*

Depuis le début

I didn’t care if I was acting like a bitch, I liked this new Grace. I walked back into my bedroom and smirked, this Grace was here to stay. I squirted some more whip cream in my mouth before looking at the calorie and fat labels, I swallowed it and my mouth had opened in shock.

I placed it on my dresser, and slipped my glasses off and my slippers too. I unzipped my sweatshirt and climbed into bed, I shut off the lights with the switches by my bed and then took my head phones out with my phone and set them blindly onto my bed stand.

“Hey Grace,” Louis called to me.

“Yeah Lou?” I said concerned.

“You know how Simon mentioned that World Tour?”

“Yeah, what’s going on?” I had rolled my weight onto my right side and placed my hand on the light granite counter top.

“Well, I just want you to know that this tour won’t be easy. Going as a solo artist… I heard it gets quite lonely.” He said almost trying to persuade me not to go.

“What are you saying Louis?”

“I’m not saying anything; I’m just trying to let you know.”

“Are you saying I’m not ready? For God’s sake Louis! Liam tried out for a solo artist at 14!”

“And guess what? He wasn’t ready at all!”

“Yeah, he wasn’t ready, that isn’t me at all, Lou.”

“Yeah tell me that when you’re crying at our feet begging for us to accompany you,” He told me smugly, sure that he was going to be right.

“Lies, Tomlinson.” I said.

I jolted awake, sweat was forming on my forehead, and I was being suffocated with heat from my four layers of blankets. A queasy feeling in my stomach had arrived.

“Frick.” I mumbled and ran to the bathroom, just as I expected, mother nature decided to drop in.

I sighed and breathed in deeply, maybe this explained my behavior yesterday? I sighed and fixed the… Problem, and looked in the mirror. I looked horrid, I brushed through my tangled curls, and the ends of my hair were fading out.

Good. I thought and put it into a bun at the nape of my neck with two braids on the side of my hair going into it too.  I walked into my closet and pulled out a neutral beige colored top that was a button down, and had quarter length sleeves.  A pair of dark wash jeans with a few rips, and then an almost murky light brown-ish color leather jacket. I slipped off my yoga pants and tank top, and slipped on a fresh pair of undergarments, and then hopped into the jeans. I slipped on the comfortable shirt, and then slipped the jacket on.

 I looked at my shoes, and pulled on a pair of black ankle boots with a lace up. I clicked my way into my bathroom and started on my makeup, I applied a dark red lip, and a light brown day time smoky eye it looked like. I walked back into my closet still feeling like something was missing. I spied some white bracelets, one was a braided strand, one had the word LOVE written in silver, another one was a silver infinity sign, and the last one had a cross on it for a total of four.

I then slipped all of them on, and pushed the black and white ring that I had grown attached to the past couple of days. I pushed my phone into my back pocket and checked the time; it was 11:47, not bad Grace, not bad. I opened my door and smelt the wave of bacon-being burnt- coming up the stairs. I held back a gag as I walked downstairs; and then into the kitchen to find a pan on fire! Seeing this was a grease fire, quickly I grabbed a pan and held the handle with a towel and smothered the choking flames.