Sutset Paradies (Plot Episode) # 1

(Alternative Version)

Unknown Environment of Darkness

Out of the well, with the mail box with a smile on it, there were two people that were getting out of the well as they took the time to a breather, those people were Mario and Meggy, but all of a sudden, there were two shadow like version of them:...

Out of the well, with the mail box with a smile on it, there were two people that were getting out of the well as they took the time to a breather, those people were Mario and Meggy, but all of a sudden, there were two shadow like version of them: Shadow has his fists ready for punching, as Mario made a charge for and tackled him, as for Shadow Meggy, she had a gun to fire at the Smol Bean, but she use her foot to kick the gun away from her.

(Also Mario has gotten taller/bigger size -

Note: His body has not changed, it just gotten bigger and taller

- than Meggy by making them a little even for their height, don't complain about it or judge about, if you do, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!
Read the story, SMG4: Meggy's Fitness Routine, there are other drafts are coming soon, so BE patient!
To be honest, I think you guys get the picture how Meggy and Shadow Meggy fight, but I don't feel like writing it down, so I think I'm going to write down Mario and Shadow Mario fighting each other)

(Something like this)

(I don't even know, I'm tired, okay?)

(Mario is strong in combat, have you seen Smash Bros, also I don't think he can do anything crazy while in Glitch Production form)

With Mario fighting Shadow Mario, the Italian gave a forward front kick with both his feet while in midair, but the Shadow Italian grasped his legs, and twisted Mario horizontally, by throwing him into the air, as he recovered himself by doing a back flip while he has his hands on to the ground of the battlefield.

Mario made a dash for it, as he did, he was about to make a bicep charge with his right arm as shadow Mario blocked it and kick him forward to the well where Meggy is right now with Shadow Meggy.