Cuddles (Larry)-baby!harry

“Daddy?” a frail voice came from the nursery. Louis hurried to the blue covered room.

“Yeah, baby?” he asked his little boy. His brown curls were stuck to his forehead with sweat.

“I don’t feel good.” He whined. Louis picked up the boy, placing him on his hip, one hand under his bum, the other feeling his forehead for a temperature. He discovered the Cheshire native to be very warm. He wrapped his arms around Louis’ neck, cuddling into them.

“You cold, love?” Harry nodded into the older boy’s neck. “Come on, let’s go take a bath.” He carried the boy to the restroom where he laid him down, taking off his nappy, leaving him stark naked on the tile floor, while Louis ran a bath of lukewarm water. He blew a raspberry onto the green eyed boy’s tummy but he only groaned, not his usual high pitched squeal. Louis picked him up, placing him in the water.

“D-Daddy, it-it’s cold-d.” his teeth chattered.

“I know baby, but it will help your temperature go down.” Louis cooed, running his fingers through Harry’s curls, trying to calm down. “Do you want to play with some toys?” he asked, hoping to distract Harry. He nodded eagerly.

“Can I have my boat, my fishy, and my ducky?” he asked.

“Of course.” He handed the toys to him and the little boy played with them for a good half hour. “Let me see your hands.” Louis asked, smiling. Harry showed the older boy his fingers. They were wrinkly, indicating he needed to get out.

“My fingers look funny.” He said, looking at his own fingers.

“Yes, they do. That means it’s time to get out.”

“But I don’t wanna.”

“We can have cuddles.” He prompted. Harry raised his arms, now excited to get out. Louis dried him off and put him in a new nappy. He climbed up with the older boy, cuddling into his warm arms. “Go to sleep, love. I’ll be here in the morning.”

“Night, Daddy.” He whispered before he fell fast asleep.