Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Time For Trial

"For my mental sake, why would this 'military' and 'scout' regiment want custody of me

"For my mental sake, why would this 'military' and 'scout' regiment want custody of me. Surely you all would want me locked away for impersonating a soldier," You said through the muzzle as Hanji placed another set of cuffs on your wrists, still bleeding as The voice decided to pull on the chains.

"Due to reasons, it'll be better if I don't explain anything, so you'll just have to find out," They explained, walking next to you with another imp on your side.
The imp was very tall, a similar two tone like Jean, and wore some facial hair on his face. The reason he stood out was because he was sniffing you.
'What is he, a dog?' The voice remarked, making you huff.

"Don't mind Mike Zacharius, he tends to give people a search through his unique way," Hanji laughed, and Mike huffed out a hum, standing up straight again.
"Aw man! This is where we stop, now you will continue this without us two by your side," Hanji whined, and the two other soldiers pushed you forward. As the doors closed behind you, Hanji smiled and turned to Mike.

"I don't really know why people are scared of them? They seemed peaceful and have such interesting emotional behavior," They grinned.
"Them?" Mike tilted his head.
"Yeah! None of their body feature any masculine or feminine traits! And the way they stare into eyes makes me feel like they're not different from us!" They beamed.
"Hm," Mike hummed and walked along side Hanj.

Meanwhile, you grimaced at the portrait of a groups of humans killing one on a ground, hanging on the ceiling.
"Great, a religious court room," You muttered lowly, taking a look of the imps in the room. Soldiers were divided on each side of the room, and one held a pastor and the other familiar imps.
You saw the familiar imps, such as Marco with bandages over his eye, Sasha, Jean, but you didn't see Tenko anywhere.

'Oh? Why are you trying to find him? Finally showing a soft spot to the boy?' The second voice said with hop in its tone.
"Yeah right," You harshly whispered. Being pushed by a soldier with the tip of the gun.
"Move it," He scowled, and made you walk to the middle.

They made you squat down and placed a beam that connected to the cuffs, holding you down as you watched the imps staring at you.
'I'll give you 50 bucks that (Y/N) (L/N) would break out and cut all of their throats!' The voice beamed out, and you held in a snort as The second voice spluttered through its words.
'S-such crude thing to s-say!' It said horrified.

Then, a door opened and you saw an imp with grey hair and glasses folding his jacket, and sitting down in the judge's seat.
"Shall we start then?" He spoke up, and everyone were ready to start.
"I'm nervous, are the rumors of the civilian true?" Sasha whispered to Marco.
"If it is, then there's a lot of mysteries of them," He whispered back.

"You, an unnamed civilian, were spotted with ODM gear and feasting on a corpse of a fallen soldier along with holding a child named Tenko Shimura hostage, is that correct?" The man known as Zachary explained, making people whisper and hiss in your direction. Nothing new.
"Sure," You shrugged, giving him a bored look.

"More reports also say that you fought along side other soldiers to kill the Titans and played apart of the blocking of wall Maria, is that correct?" He continued, watching your movement.
"Call it whatever you want, I want to know why you didn't just kill me off when you had the chance," You raised an eyebrow at them, shifting as your legs won't fall asleep.

"As the commander of our armed forces, this matter is left to my discretion on whether you live, or you die. Witnesses believe that you will heavily impact on brining Titans down, others say you will be the one who will end humanity," He explained to you.
'Hell yeah! Show them what you got!' The voice cheered.

"Any objections?" You shook your head and sighed.
"Nothing comes to my head," You said.
"From what I have heard, your fate would be decided on whether you live or die by the Scout Regiment or the Military Police. To begin, the Military Police will now present their case," He turned the the right of you, giving you knowledge that they must be the Military regiment.

"Thank you, my name is Nile Dok I am the commander of the Military Police! Our recommendation following an examination of its history and records, subject unnamed civilian should be disposed of immediately," The military imp leader turned his gaze on you, you showing a blank look, not caring if that was your fate.

'So we're an it now?! Cut their tongues off!!' The voice commanded.
"Not yet," You sighed.
"We acknowledge that it have been along side our cadets, and even so becoming close to the commander of the Garrison regiment. Who knows how much knowledge it has within our regiments. As it's been stated, it's mere existence is making people quiver in fear, believing there are more like it in the walls," Nile stated.

"We believed that the unnamed civilian would need to be severely punished for the disrespect and possible deaths it caused to our fallen cadets, thus then it will be hung in public when it's on the brink of death," You could feel the venom drip from his mouth, and you simply nodded.
"Why are they agreeing? Surely they would protest?" Marco said, very concerned about you. You had no idea what you did to him.

"Quiet you guys, or else we'll be even more suspects," Jean hushed him. The pastor started to ramble, but you toned him out as you didn't give a shot about them at all.
'He gives you and your followers a bad rap, huh?' The voice teased The second voice, who huffed.
'Not all of them are like that!' The second voice argued.
"Wait, what-"

"And now, I'd like to hear the Scout Regiment's proposed plan," Zachary started and turned to the left, where the Scout regiment stood with Jean, Sasha, and Marco.
"Yes sir, as the Commander of the Survey Corps I, Erwin Smith propose the following. Let the unnamed civilian join our ranks, they can be tamed and trained to be a full on member of the scouts. Their raw skills and their strange mechanics they had on them, if we do have them on our side we will be able to take back the outermost wall quickly, that is all," The Scout imp leader named Erwin explained.

"So that's where my toys were," You muttered, not liking that they poked through your bag.
'They better not have taken the granola bars!' The voice growled.
"Hm, is that it?" Zachary asked him, and making turn to him.
"Yes, such a simple and firm answer," You quietly commented.

"Yes. With their assistance, sir, I'm sure we can reclaim Wall Maria, our top priority is perfectly clear," Erwin stated.
"Yes, as you stated back at Eren Yeager's trial, I say that-" Zachary got cut off by a man on the Military side.
"Our time and money will be better on ceiling up all the gates! They're the only parts of the wall that the colossal titan and armored titan can break through right?!" He exclaimed, glaring at the Scouts.

"Squealing any louder won't help your case pig. While we're bolstering our defenses. do you think titans are going to stand idly by? And when you say 'we can't afford' do you speak for anyone than your fat merchant friends?" Your ears perked at the unfamiliar voice, making you turn you head to see a man next to Erwin. Either Erwin is very tall or the man the very short, or both. He glared at the merchant and continued.

"Do you pigs even realize that most of our people are struggling just to survive off what little land we have left?" He asked. The pastor started to argue again, and you tuned him out again.
"I'm getting sick of the pastor," Sasha said a little annoyed.
"For once I agree with you potato girl," Jean groaned.

"Order! I'd ask you to keep your more personal sentiments for a more appropriate venue," Zachary scolded the pastor. The pastor
"Now then, I have a question for you unnamed civilian. Would you pledge your life for the sake of humanity? Would you risk your life to recover the walls?" He asked you. Silence as the people leaned in to hear your answer, and you just thought for a moment, thinking.

"No,"