Chapter 2

Chapter 2- First Ring Of Hell

"Is this... heaven?" You muttered with glossy eyes, before realizing something. Why on any earth would you be in heaven?
"Huh, I was imagining hell to have more... fire." You said as you sat up and looked around cautiously. The moment you took in air, the scent of various types of blood filled your lungs, and your eyes widen.

'New, and old... so much blood...' You shivered with an emotion you can't figure out, and you wiped the saliva that was drooling down from your face. You moved your other hand a little as to make you sure this was real, then felt fabric brush against it.

You looked down too see a faded teal backpack that was similar to your old college bag that you decided to use as one of your inventions. Curious, you pulled it close to you. and opened it to see it had your "toys" in it. The blades, the lighters, your metallic gloves, and even some small tools and inventions you created way back then.

"Hello my beauties, why are we here? Did the afterlife got tired of me already? Or was God scared of me?" You asked your bag, but of course, nothing replied. Catching the glint from a blade, you lifted up a knife and saw your reflection.

"I look... so much younger," That was weird, you look like you were back in your 20s, when you were in your 40s before you died. Strange.
"I look like I could be in my first year of college," You shrugged it off and decided to look around and... well.

To say that this town was in deep shit was a understatement.

Houses crushed, blood everywhere, screaming, steam all over, and... giant naked humans?
"Eh?" You tilted your head as you looked up to see a giant human standing over you, staring at you with its blank eyes.

'I wonder...' You thought as you placed your hands on your hips and looked at it.
"Are you a demon? Which ring of hell is this?" You said at the creature, and it said nothing. But in a flash, it lunge at you.

You didn't react as it wrapped it's giant hands around your waist, and lifted you up from the ground, and its mouth started to open.
"So you're going to eat me, huh?" You told it, something malicious swirling in your eyes as you felt your bag open, and you grabbed a hunting knife.

"Your blood will look good outside of your body" In such speed, you quickly cut its hand for it to let you go, and it did. You landed on a roof and watched it trying to reach you with the other hand.
'If I am in hell, I might as well show these demons what I'm capable of,' You jumped back into the demon and sliced the other hand off, remembering where the vitals are and slicing through.

The demon now had no hands, making you hum in satisfaction, turning to run away from it so you could take this whole situation in.
"That'll show them," You said, and shiver again as you saw another body being eaten by another demon. It saw you and made its way to you, and you raised your knife up ready to strike again.