ii. beginning of something (1)

"Come on, Ki-chan, or we'll miss it!" A certain broccoli said as he pulled his best friend.

And his best friend, Haruki Inazuma, looked so annoyed, but before she could even say anything they're already on their destination.

"That's a giant villain!" Izuku said in awe.

"Eh, I've seen bigger." Haruki shrugged, unimpressed.

😏😏😏

The huge villain roared as he smashed metal or something. Said metal fell and Haruki stepped closer to Izuku as to protect him if some hero didn't made it in time.

Fortunately, I didn't have to do anything. Haruki thought as she heard running and turned to see Death Arms holding the debris while grunting.

"The Punching Hero who uses his strength for justice!" Someone said in awe.

"Hey guys, this is dangerous so stay back." A hero who dressed like a fireman said.

"You should listen to him, trouble-magnet." Haruki turned to her friend as she pointed at the hero.

However, Izuku was too busy fanboying to hear what his best friend was saying. Haruki merely sighed in fondness, knowing that he'll never change no matter what she does.

"The rescue specialist, Backdraft has come to the scene!"

Haruki sighed when she saw Izuku looking up and around to see the fight better. "Come on." She said as she grabbed Izuku's hand and teleported them in front of the crowd.

Izuku wanted to scold her for using her quirk in public, but he knew that she will continue using it as she pleases and he's just wasting time if he continues to scold her when she's not even listening.

"What an awesome quirk, you turn into a monster." Someone in the crowd said.

"What did he do?"

"Snatched a purse. He almost get caught and went crazy."

"A quirk like that and a thief, huh?"

"I'm sorry, the trains... I don't know what time I can make it."

Haruki looked at the sky just in time to see Kamui Woods came into the fight scene.

Haruki covered her ears in annoyance when the wood hero's fangirls shouted his name. "KAMUI WOODS!!! AHHHH (🤮)!!"

"Ugh. Couldn't they just go to work or something?" Haruki muttered. "So annoying and it's morning."

A few minutes later... (we all know what happened and I'm sorry I'm being so lazy)

"Come on, brocolli-head. We're gonna be late." Haruki said, dragging Izuku by the collar.

"W-w-wait!" Poor Izuku's plead was ignored as Haruki continued to drag Izuku to their shitty school.

.
.
.

"As we all know, you...."

Haruki sighed in boredom as she put on her earmuffs to cover the annoying voice of that snitch.

Haruki rolled her eyes when her classmates started using their useless Quirks. None of these fools will get into U.A. High. And that's a fact.

"Teacher!" Haruki groaned in annoyance as a certain pomeranian decided to ruin his classmates' dreams. What a troublesome guy to deal with.

"Don't put us all in the same category. I don't plan to aim low like all these extras." Katsuki Bakugou said with an arrogant smirk on his face.